Reviews for Slave to desire
teardropsONroses chapter 17 . 7/17/2007
ah!

of course you write about the wedding!

duh!

yay!

happy!

yay!

hahaha!

pepsi! hehe!

love it! (your story, of course, and the pepsi, haha)
teardropsONroses chapter 16 . 7/8/2007
you have to write more! or if it's the end, it's goreously fluffy and i love it. either way..
teardropsONroses chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
it's terrible! and then it's cute. yay!
teardropsONroses chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
okay, i was trying to read this story none stop, like without reviewing, but i can't. that's so sad! okay, i'm good now. it's happy.
The Lady Effie chapter 17 . 5/6/2006
I just read your entire story... lol.. long day at work.

It was very cute though.

It was very unique. truly. I've never heard of a story like this, and believe me, I am well-read.

Anyway, I definitely think you should add their wedding. Please? :)
Charm Scales chapter 17 . 9/30/2005
Cyrus crossed his legs at that statement and coughed. HEHEE BEst line ever. I finished the bugger in one day. I have never done that before!
Charm Scales chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
This'd be a great hentai( Wrings hands together evily)
Charm Scales chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
?,? T.T Ish confused. What is he bi-polar?
Charm Scales chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
Tiekkyra is the pain in annoys me so bad and he's got a temper! Bad Tiekkyra Bad!
Charm Scales chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
Oh no another Cat-fight. \./ \X.X/
Charm Scales chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Uh-0h Catfight!
DawnsFire chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
This was really good. Not only is it good writing, but an original idea. I like your take on the slave/master idea. Somone actually wanting to be a slave is different. And very well done. I'm impressed. I hope you keep writing.
Harajuku chapter 17 . 12/26/2004
*applauds*
Harajuku chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
OMG, this is good. I'm enchanted with the story. I am addicted. I gotta go so I can read a little more.
Delanie chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
I really like your story! I can't wait to see what happends next! And please dont be like those authors that write a story, and then never finish them!
149 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »