Reviews for Slave to desire
lili 2002 chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
your story is awesome, just keep writing.
Princess London chapter 3 . 10/4/2002
This is great! Nice writing skills! Keep up the good work, and thanks so much for reviewing my story! -0)
Tuom chapter 3 . 8/29/2002
Teikkyra.. good name.. hehe. Oh well. I'll actually read this carefully tomorrow, if not later today, but what I read is very good. But, egads! the characters aren't very clear at the beginnings of paragraphs.. I'm assuming it's just the quotation marks.. hehe!

~Sophia
mrsleepysbabygirl chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
i love it so far! It's VERY interesting and I love the whoel new thing on slavery. THIS IS GREAT, KEEP GOING!
KZerina chapter 3 . 7/26/2002
Hey, Meso. I'm glad I checked back with you! I almost missed the next two chapters! I've actually read them already but I skimmed to find out where we were in the story. It's really good, and just so you know, your computer seems to be having some issues with FF.N.

Give me next chapter! I want next chapter. I don't know how much farther after this I've read. I'll actually read it instead of skimming. Hm...

Anywho...You might want to look chapters over a couple more times before you post, I'll help if you send it to me.

Keep writing this great story!

KZerina
NiMiBabe chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
I just wanted to let you know that I think that you have a very good story going here! I love it! Kepp on writing, because I can't wait to read the next chapter!
YoShI-cHaN chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Pretty good story -
Angelpaws chapter 2 . 7/13/2002
Please don't leave us hanging like this. Write more! Its great.
Paradox012 chapter 2 . 6/24/2002
wow! this was awesome...write more soon soon soon soon soon soon...i think i'm a bit obsessed...

*vara*
Stormer chapter 2 . 6/15/2002
Hey, back again. I just had a thought: What if the girls were being bought by fat old ugly men with boils on their faces? Would being sold be as glamorous then? I don't know. Now the Lord she gets sold to strikes me as being rather sexy indeed, but also the way he talks to her is a bit eww-y. As in "my little girl" and stuff. It's a tad twisted. Interesting and realistic for the story you're telling, though, I think. I'll read more when you've posted it!
Stormer chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Hi there. I usually mention errors that I find while reading, so authors can fine-tune their work. I was intrigued by the idea you had for this story, so that's why I ventured in to have a read. :) First lil thing I found was this: "She was very pretty (as all the auction slaves were required)..." Should be "required to be" shouldn't it? Next is this: "Syai just rolled her eyes and jumped into one of the bathing pools and was followed by Jade." You should avoid saying "and" more than once in a sentence, though there are a few times when it's acceptable. You could just make that last part "Jade followed her lead" or "followed her in" or something. Then: "“What won’t we believe,” Jade..." That should have a ? after "believe". Throughout this you often forget your question marks. And: "“So you’re saying that this little shrimp could attract him?” Jade looked at her friend up and down.(new paragraph)“Yeah, I am." it should have been a new paragraph after "...attract him?" 'cause it seems like the person who just spoke (Melynda) is looking Jade up and down, or looks like Jade is the one who asked the question. I better stop here as I'm about to be disconnected, and post this. Just will say I think this is a great idea and keep writing!
Affluentheartache chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
ahhhhhhhhh you're driving me nuts! What happen next, please hurry cant wait to read more.
KZerina chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Uh-oh! What's going to happen to Syai? Oh, wait...I know what happens to Syai. Don't answer that.

What's w/ the italics, Meso? Huh? Italics are for emphasis usually. FYI.

"You two are still disgusting." was an art out of my sketchbook for my 6th year story. it has nothing to do w/ the one I'm working on now. Get that straight. you'll confuse my other reviewers! LOL!

And don't tell me you suck! You can write originals out of you're head. I was inspired to write my original from someone else's dream! Not good, humph.

Anyway, my mom wants me off the net so GTG

Great story!

KZerina
Kid A1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Hmmm...the idea of slavery being respected is interesting to me for some reason.

Maybe it's because it goes against everything we've been taught.

Anyhoo, wonderful fic. You have great characterization, and I could hear the charas talking in my head!

If you'd like, come and read my ficcies.

-Rivka