Reviews for Slave to desire
Nicolette Singoliov chapter 17 . 6/21/2004
As much as your story was sappy, I actually liked it with all your illuminating notes to the reader! It is beyond soap opera, but you should consider writing about their wedding! Very amusing, very idealized, and very excellent! I want, no need, more!
Thorn of a Rose chapter 17 . 1/24/2004
PLEASE WRITE UP A WEDDING! This is like my fav fic on ! I hated the guy whos name started with a B, lol. Its soo sad, what happened to her.
Maiasaura chapter 17 . 9/26/2003
Nice concept. Rather abrupt ending.

I have homework. Goodbye!
Chazzypoo chapter 17 . 9/24/2003
Well, you could've at least got into the descriptions of how the wedding went with every single detail. *pouts* I don't want it to end! Great chapter!
Minyaithwen chapter 17 . 9/24/2003
Ha! wonderufl! I loved the happy ending. And Tiekkyra (the coolest name ever!) asking for marrige! Hehehehe! Please excues me while I try to get off the little cloud of happyness that your stoyr created.
prantis chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
no! this cant be! but why is the rum gone- no it cant be over yet!
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 17 . 9/22/2003
POST-THE-WEDDING-PLEASE! It's got to be the climax of all climax's nothing can beat the wedding cermony! Come on please? *clasps hands* Pretty please?

*bows*
warnthepenguins chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
Hmm...interesting concept; I've never heard of anyone *volunteering* to be a slave...

I think that maybe there should be some more tension and suspense during the bidding for Syai. It's obviously a very nervous time for her, so you could use that to really heighten the reader's interest during that part.

Good luck!
Megan Moore chapter 17 . 9/22/2003
I loved your story! I swear, you can tell a good story by the way it makes you feel, and at this moment I am trying to regain control!

you have to write the wedding...please!

I cant wait to read your other stories.
Maiasaura chapter 16 . 9/22/2003
Nice. Have to run. Keep writing!
me chapter 16 . 9/21/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE! u kept me hanging off my seat the entire story! i dont really like the whole girl-slave man-owner thing,but your right, it IS your story and you can do anything you want. dont let those haters get you down! please please PLEASE continue with this!
Tuom chapter 16 . 9/20/2003
Ugh. The switch from an over-all dark mood to a perky happy "omg!" mood was so sudden I think I've managed to sustain readers' whiplash.

Sickenly sweet, Meso. I feel like I've consumed too much Vanilla Pepsi without any "real" food to balance it out.

But it's well-written. You get points for that.

::nods twice::
Mister Turtle chapter 16 . 9/18/2003
geeze! To me seven years is quite a differance for a married coupple, but whatever tickles your fancy!
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 16 . 9/17/2003
E! *screams and falls out of chair* NEED AIR! HELP ME! CAN'T...GET UP! *looks at computer screen and goes through the whole process all over again*

Finally you came back but o! Syai say YES! Follow your heart Syai it will lead you to true HAPPINESS (and mine)! *angels sings and roses fall from the sky* Cliffe? NO! Come on, please do it for me, I'm dying here!

*waves from hospital bed with IV in her arm*

Please I beg of you!

*bows*
Dreaming One chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Well, so far all I can think of is how creepy it is that Tiekkyra is fondling a fifteen year old. How old is he supposed to be? I hope you tell us soon.

REading on...