Reviews for Slave to desire
Megan Moore chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Excellent story! I was really impressed by the writing style and story. You might want to flesh out the details in Syai's history a little(ie. why did she want to be a slave in the first place?).

But overall very good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
siri's girl chapter 15 . 7/19/2003
*Pulls out the chips and soda* PARTY! Evil guy and girl gone! Poor Syai! Cant wait for more i really enjoyed this!

loving it

Rhi
Sublimegrl03 chapter 15 . 7/16/2003
Its an awesome story! I'd love to read what happens now. Like do they get married and kids? I'd love to know what happens next!
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 15 . 7/14/2003
Wow. Sheesh, it's a wonder why 140 people have not reviewed this. Please continue your style of writing is one that drags the reader into the story and makes them feel like it's happening right before their eyes. And I'm glad you didn't get into details with that male pig cause I would have thrown up by then. As I say again, excellent work and please write more chapters.

*bows*
Chazzypoo chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
This is a great chapter! But there was a little something that I didn't quite catch on with: what was Gisana hired for? You may have already mentioned it in one of your chapters, but I'm damn slow.
KZerina chapter 15 . 7/2/2003
Tiekkyra! Watch your language! There's an illegal on the other side of the wall! LOL

Hey, Meso! How's it going? It is late. I probably shouldn't be on the computer now, but this is me caring.

I haven't actually read that part and probably a few before it, but I know what happens so I wasn't too lost. The confetti was a nice touch.

By the way, there is a prologue and three chapters of a certain story of mine named "Runaway" that I'd like you to read. Or at least chapter 3, unless you read it already since I can't remember what you did and didn't read.

Anyway, have a great rest of the summer. I'll hopefully see you before it ends!

Cya, KZerina
Tuom chapter 15 . 6/26/2003
My, my.. such *language* in a PG-13 piece. Hehe. Well, unless you have a glorious comeback for the existing villains or come up with some new ones, the rest of the story will be kind of... boring. Either that, or you're intending to bring this to a close. Oh well.

Maiasaura chapter 15 . 6/23/2003
Yeah! It's about time!

So . . . now what?

Update soon!
Mister Turtle chapter 15 . 6/23/2003
Wow! another exelent chapter. its good to see that things seem to be heading in the right direction for Syai, or at least that's what i thought a little earlier in the story, and look what happened. I have two fears at this point, one, yes, something is up, and Syai will face yet another near-death experiance. two, everything is fine, and the story is almost over.

anyway, great chapter, hurry up with the next one.
Minyaithwen chapter 15 . 6/23/2003
Serves Gisana right! I hate her!

Good chapter... but it seemed to go by rather quickly; there weren't as many details, ect as usual.

Thanks for updating! do it a couple times more, and i'll be happy! :-)
Maiasaura chapter 14 . 6/22/2003
That woman is positively REVOLTING!

I hope the next chapter is a little happier. At least a little.

I don't have much time, but update soon!
Minyaithwen chapter 14 . 6/16/2003
Oh, my God! You are so mean to Syai (I really like that name!) I feel so sorry for her. THAT STUPID GISANA! I WANNA HURT HER!

*Ahem* Update soon!
Mister Turtle chapter 14 . 6/15/2003
Wow! what a great story, i don't think that rolwing (sorry, my spelling sux) could have done much better. i love the suspence, although i have to admit that i resent the numorus statements that men are like pigs. Anyway, the point is, great story, UPDATE SOON.
golden-starburst-1709 chapter 14 . 6/15/2003
Oh dear... that was really bad... Gisana is one real bitch... I do hope Syai's wounds heal WITHOUT any scars... that'd be really gross, with 70 over scars criss crossing her back... anyway... hope Tiekkyra comes back soon... he better... haha... yupz... chapter 15! :P
Chazzypoo chapter 14 . 6/14/2003
Well, yes it was bad, but I can't choose which is worse between rape or torture.

I really hope that Syai is okay! *Crosses fingers for good luck* I just hope Tiekkyra gets home soon as possible.

Update soon!