Reviews for Slave to desire
Sweetvenom1 chapter 14 . 6/14/2003
as long as they get married and he sets her free...
nathalsa chapter 14 . 6/14/2003
Oh, my God! Ohmigodohmigodohmigod! You're very good at connecting with us. I can tell you hate Gisana, because I know I do. Just a little note, though? It takes fourty lashes to kill someone with whipping. Then again, maybe that's just with a cat o' nine tails...I'm not sure. I'll see if I can look it up for you if you want me to...Anyway, dahling, I luff this and I'm not looking forward to your finishing it! (I treasure the anticipation. _)
Static Wolf chapter 14 . 6/13/2003
**acidently pushes Gisana off a cliff** OOps! NOT! I hate her so much! Someone should kill her or better yet she should be sold as a slave to a really rotten slave master! Where she will get everything that was heading her way! Well update soon! _

~Static Wolf
Charlotte Ao'Nei chapter 14 . 6/13/2003
been a while since you last updated... the chapter was eventful and good, but it could have been longer/
Pinkbob chapter 10 . 6/13/2003
Great story!Write more soon!
Hikari Fallen chapter 11 . 6/13/2003
Goody!
Akira chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
PLease hurry and update!I love this story!Oh is That one evil chick gonna get beaten up buy Tiekkyra?She should!
Celeste chapter 13 . 6/13/2003
Hurry and update please!
Blue chapter 14 . 6/13/2003
MOre!
nathalsa chapter 12 . 6/13/2003
Have I ever mentioned that I love this chapter? Well, I do. :-) Also, puh-LEASE hurry up with the next one! I'm dying here! I really am! Honest!
ChibiYume chapter 13 . 6/12/2003
E! Story so good my expansive vocabulary reduced to bad grammar! More! Write more! I beg of you! -begs-
Chazzypoo chapter 13 . 6/11/2003
O, I want to know what happens next! But I hope it's not too bad as you say it is. Update soon!

Dark Akumu_
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 13 . 6/10/2003
*sighs* after sitting with three dogs begging evertime i eat, i would like to think im immune...darn it but im not! oh well, poor thing, you are a very mean author you know that. i mena, scitzophrania in my stories is one thing, but this stuff is really happening to her. oh well, i suppose itll turn out alright.
Static Wolf chapter 13 . 6/4/2003
Dont beg like a puppy, thats for guys to do. This is an AWESOME stotry. I LOVED it! You have to update SOON. And is Ginsia going to do something? I wanna know what is going to be worse than what she has already been through i mean being raped is kinda bad. Well please oh please **begs like a angel**(can angels beg?) UPDATE SOON! _

~Static Wolf
Minyaithwen chapter 13 . 5/31/2003
Pretty good.

I think that you should develope Tiekkyra's character a bit more. I know, I know character developement is really hard.

Anyways, update ASAP.