Reviews for Ripple
Whiro chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
Hey, great poem! I lied it and understood it, I liked the metaphors, and as you know I am big on metaphorical writing, lol I enjoyed it, once again, keep up the wonderful work!

Whiro-chan
colorfulwhen signed in chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
very nice. i really understand that, i feel like i'm being replaced alot of the time. anyways, thanks for reviewing, and good poem.
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Nice poem MJ! Very metaphorical, and you know how much I LOVE metaphors, hehe ." It's gets a little confusing and I had to reread it after I read the explanation but I liked it. I understood the part with where "the hole remains" I thought it was very creative. i think I also understand the something else you were thinking about *cough*...Great poem MJ! Thumbs!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Ysabell47 not signed in chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
hey, that is a really good poem! I love the metaphor, and i thinks it is most elegantly expressed in the lines :-

'It was there (in the middle of the puddle)

and now it's here (at the edge),

already it's been replaced by another

in its absence,

just as I have probably been.

By now there's someone else

to take the place

in your heart where I used to be.'

these lines are so resigned, touching and sad it made me wanna weep. i think that although the imagery in the second stanza is beautiful, after that amazing end of the first anything else seems almost superfluous...still i guess the point in the second is also relevant and needs to be maide...they almost work as two seperate but linked poems...if that makes any sense which i doubt...um, anyway, i really really like it! thanks :)
Penumbra chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Awww, cool poem! I love the comparison between ripples and people-how do you come up with these things? This does make sense, but it was also very thought-provoking...and those are the best kind of poems, right? The ones that make you think a lot? Anyway, I definitely think this has qualityall your stuff does! Write more!