Reviews for She Caught Him
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Beautiful! You have a gift for story-poetry.

~God bless~
Arietti chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
*wow!* Yer poetry is so great, CT! Loved the title on this one, too! Keep it up!

~Ari
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
hhhmmmmm... I'm beginning to see a pattern with your poetry. They say we only write what is in our hearts... Pretty good. I think perhaps a few tweaks with wording (but that's just me, I like using words that you need a dictionary for. *-*)

Overall. I like it. Laters!

PS I posted some new stuff. heh, I need to stop advertising myself in reviews... _;;
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
cool
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Not what I expected. I'm not sure what I did expect, but this wasn't it. I like it. Good job.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
sweet poem! i like it! nice work! keep it up!
Jade too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
This one left me wondering. Was the surrended in the end a good thing or a bad thing? I would be interested in knowing your take on it sometime...

Jade
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Wow, nice. I don't usually like romantic poems, but I like this one. Keep writing!
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Whoa! That was awesome. Fantabulous. I can't find words t
Val Mora chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Running from what, I wonder? I think there's some really deep stuff in this, even if you may not have intended it to be there (though you might have; I'm not one to read heavily into symbolism, since I supposedly have a lot of it, and I don't try for a single jot of it). I mean, this slight gender-reversal, if you get what I mean - because it's always the men who are solid and supportive, and the women who are falling and need the support of their partners. I think that was a lovely thing to do, and I love your metaphor at the beginning - "He’d been running forever and was ready to collapse

So he fell in her arms and she caught him." That's really good!
Magdalen chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
i really like this, all the feelings and emotions displayed are wonderful.
scarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
sadly-sweet. stirring and desperate and unfeigned at the same time. yes, i can really understand how it was influenced by a rock song :)

keep it up.
Rini chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Another great poem, got quite the talent there don't ya _~ keep it up.
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Aww... you have to get a website and a musician or two! Get to work on turning this kind of stuff into a song! (I know this one isn't a song, but it sounds somewhat like your songs. .)

*yays for love*
kirsten was chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
This poem reminds me of The Odyssey, where Odysseus is held captive on both Calypso and Circe's islands.

*****Nestrik, Bringer of Reviews