Reviews for Quotez:by the people that need to be locked away
thynameisninja chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
L O L! I laughed my ass OFF!
VeeVeeLa chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
YEAHH MORE QUOTES! omg that is scary the thing with pretending to be jesus.
Lady Spear and Friends chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
*SNORT* *falls off chair* I like the math teacher one!
Anne Elliott chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
These all sound just like something out of my life... it's amazing how the two coasts are so similar, isn't it?
bubabaloo chapter 11 . 3/29/2003
why does this remind me so much of my life? Maybe because people 'round here are crazy! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *sticks tongue out*

Great job! LOVED IT! *dances around the room being far too energetic for her own good*

OK! Bye! *skips out singing "we're off to see the wizard...etc"*

~*S.J. Winter*~
JessicaMackenzie chapter 9 . 1/22/2003
Rae's bitch... lol
JessicaMackenzie chapter 8 . 1/22/2003
You could actually sue your DT because he showed you guys his underwear... child molestor.

You're going to ruin ur little sis mind!
JessicaMackenzie chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
Now I understand why youre so crazy...grandma genes, huh? Never mind... all of your genes...why do you get punished if it's their fault!
JessicaMackenzie chapter 5 . 1/22/2003
Mullets! They're so funny, I'm like walking around and when I see one, I HAVE TO POINT and yell MULLET ALERT! MULLET ALERT!
JessicaMackenzie chapter 4 . 1/22/2003
OMG, would would you do that to your little stepsister! Lingering loins! I guess I didn't go to that class when I was in High School.

Sucks how moms do that! They expect you to eat everything they do, even if it's bad. And you have to say you like it...*shivers* YUCK!

My fucking GOD! They say we (I live in Puerto Rico) always end up talking about sex in our conversations, and you know what? I'm cool with it, since at least is not nail polish.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
You meanie! I gotta try that at the movies one day.

WTF girl! I had an English Lit. professor who I would've loved to say that to!
JessicaMackenzie chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
Heheh...David Boring-anus... that's what his show should be called.

Vicks Vapor Rub...never tried to say it that fast until I read that.

Ya ain't british but that sure sounded like british slang to me.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
The Jesus thing was pretty funny... You guys got to be like catholics, right? Cause to pay $600 for a real life Jesus, um... I'm catholic too, and I'm like Jesus poor, so I don't think He'd want me to spend my money in him.
MuseErato chapter 10 . 10/25/2002
you have such an interesting life. wish you were in my school. that would definitely make my life less dull.
Dragon Empress chapter 9 . 9/29/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have one hell of a crazy, fucked-up family! No offence but, uhh...you're all fucking insane!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »