Reviews for Quotez:by the people that need to be locked away
MuseErato chapter 9 . 9/1/2002
grl, you're more off than i am. and that's a compliment btw. this is so funny. you have such an interesting life. update soon.

just out of curiosity, are you in college or high school?
SacredTearsOfLove chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Ha ha ha I don't know you. but you seem fun. Lol.
The Evil Imp chapter 8 . 8/9/2002
my well of enthusiasm has run dry. i need caffeine. so i shall just say:

ha. ha. ha. :P
MuseErato chapter 8 . 8/8/2002
MAN THIS IS FUNNY. IT SHOULD BE USED AS A BIBLE OR SOMETHING FOR SOCIALIZING...

AND WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH U LOVE JESUS.
Lizardlegs chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
LOL!
mira of the stars chapter 4 . 8/1/2002
we have a clan of those, 2. but they hang buy s's and j's. it's SOOO annoying!

seriously, their IQ's must b negative! ESPECIALLY the one day that one

of them was CONVINCED she saw justin timberlake in a hair salon, getting his

hair cut (yeah, right, like he'd get it cut anywhere but at a place where it would

cost over 100 bucks) but the one girl PICKED UP AND SAVED SOME OF THIS GUY'S

CURLS 2 show the others. they actually got in a FIGHT over this hair!

(well, 4 these chicks it was screeching and clawing) n e way, it was great lunchtime

entertainment, 'cause their faces were all scratched up.
mira of the stars chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
awesome.
Jemsy chapter 7 . 7/22/2002
Here's another review just to let you know that I read it allllllllllllll... woooooohoooo! Well, I guess I will read the next installment. Yes, that sounds like a nice idea. I'M GONNA READ SOME MORE!
Jemsy chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! Kind of reminds me of some of the stupid stuff me and my friends do, yet we're not always so bold in school... bah, oh well. Scary K-girls, too... Anyways, I have a comment about this:

"...it sucks big donkey balls..."

I ALWAYS SAY THAT EXACT PHRASE! Well, sometimes I say something "sucks big HAIRY donkey balls" but it's close! I read that and I was like "GAH! Maybe there is someone with a video camera outside the window constantly taping me and posting it somewhere." Well, yea, I know I'm a crackhead. Hehehe... _
Childsnake chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
frumpy!..that reminds me when my dad eat fish balls...the guy just forgot to tell him it was fish EYE balls...no wonder they're saw rubbery
Childsnake chapter 5 . 7/19/2002
ya poor dad...ya poor little brother...(snuffels a laugh)...the poor turtle...the poor people aroung Kendall!
Childsnake chapter 4 . 7/19/2002
...like, don't diss the likes, it is. like, so cool, like, don't you, like, think so? urk i think i'm gonna throw up my friend said that to me... (she likes, saying like...and they call me weird!)
Childsnake chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
lol! stuiped movie person... smilies and waves, 'no sir i luvvvvvvv starwars' must have been a lot of sarcasraIm (where does the i go? i know there's an i in there some where) the maths teacher part made me crack!
Childsnake chapter 2 . 7/19/2002
i'm sure if i said that i would get a very big responce 'go to your room, NOW!'

'princibles office,now'

'hahahahahahahaha the was the best thing i've heard,now'

notice all the 'nows'?...yeah ...that's my life...

random squrill!
Childsnake chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
hehe! luv the beginning part! and the part with corecting the teacher!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »