Reviews for The Misadventures Of Shao Akoto
TookyToucan chapter 13 . 8/12/2005
OH NO! this story is on hiatus! oh well, good job so far ;)!
TookyToucan chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
hm, the emerald is worth 2 billion dollars? aliens use american money-and in tokyo? hee hee hee. i wanna eat za-za too!
TookyToucan chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
hehehe, this is entertaining. the aliens constantly bickering is funny.
TookyToucan chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
oh, suspense! yes, cockpit is a pretty funny word. heehee!
TookyToucan chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
OMG! HAHAHA! you always make me laugh! the falling "anime-style" was hilarious. i also liked the choppy sentences involving the bird (i dunno if that was intentional, but it made it VERY funny, as if the bird was this stupid bunny or something) and the ending of this chapter cracked me up. the girl slamming into the window- BWAHAHAHAHA! pure genius.
TookyToucan chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! "The old horse shit-smelling shrew lady"- that was HILARIOUS! but anyways, i liked this a lot, it was really funny. all those demi-animal people made me feel like i was high on bamboo sticks in the middle of an airplane (... i dont think thats even possible) but anyways, very interesting setup! but this is purty long, so i'll take my time with the rest... continue with your whackiness! oh oh! btw, i kinda have a screwed up sense of humor i display in ... my penname there is humby... you MIGHT find it funny- i dunno- but anyways, i'll review ya some more later!
Thundermage chapter 13 . 3/14/2003
This is great, really funny too. Shao is really cool. I just have one comment, wouldn't demi-humans stand out a lot? Just asking. Update soon and keep it up! Could I be in your fic? Please! E-mail me!
Tony chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
that was great(the last paragraph)! that also sounds like me with summer reading keep it up

TTFN
tony chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
good story very srange but good. nice portrayal of chris. OK. TTFN
Lauren C chapter 5 . 7/29/2002
yeah its me again. i love to get my two cents in. Awesome story. it has great character development, it leaves you hanging on who on earth (or wherever they came from) are these creatures. the characters make the story, along with the plot. keep up the good work! -~
Jaime chapter 3 . 7/22/2002
Hey Kel. Your story was really good (or what has happened so far). My only criticism is that you don't use enough vivid adjectives. Other than that...you rock! :)
Lauren C chapter 2 . 6/19/2002
Peg... THAT'S F***IN HILAROUS! I didnt seeeeeeeee anyone that resembled me... execpt that quiet one but she didnt do anything but scream. That's soo not like me... oh well _~ still it was funny and i have to agree with Shao Akoto on this one... Great Expectations is boring, long, dull, and stupid. Keep it up Peg!
Nina Deleaux chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
Too much cussing. Nobody cusses that much. Other than that, it's good.