Reviews for Guardian Angel Syndrome
Dayla chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
This is pretty cute, but the ending is a little bit confusing. Like for instance, you called Jim 'Paul' at one point. And the... telepathic conversation(?) between Jim and the angel was a little confusing also. All in all, however, this sounds pretty interesting, and I'd like to read the rest soon!
Alison chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Confusing at parts but cool :-) Funny too. A nice read.
ShootThemLater chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Well, this is certainly an original concept... in my experience... do you plan to expand on it? Excellent writing, but I shall say no more than that...!
Mainecoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
That, I must say, was quite entertaining. You have succesfully managed to take a potentially rediculous idea and pull it off quite nicely in a way that comes across as being both original and well-written.
Laura chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
The beginning could use some cleaning up (ie don't go back and mention things again and again as a side note. They're easier and more interesting sewn into the story). Apart from that, I love the concept and the completion! Wonderful 8)
Jaison Miller chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
A very good story. Tho surprisingly short (dur.. short stories, I know but), at one moment you were flying along at a fast pace... wanting to know more... next you are stopped dead... Any chance of a sequel Munki? (another rave review)
Kathleen Riddell chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
An excellent beginning and fluid style. I do hope this is to be continued because if not then you're leaving your readers in a terrible bind without an ending!
Bryony chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Have never written a review before, oh well, here goes. Thought the story was really well written, and you should get your stuff published and in the shops. The character Jim has obviously been written carefully, making you feel intensely sorry for him, and want to laugh with him too. Great story.
Gillian chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Never really wrote a review before,i liked this story i feel sorry for Jim his friends ignoring him just because hes blind it shouldnt aside the writing is superb i think you should be writing is a contingency error in the script that the author knows of ( concerning the name Paul at the end please do not let this alter your judgement of the story)
Jamie Thomas Durbin chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
*chuckle* I can't very well review my own piece, can I? *grins* Instead, I'll use this review slot to give you all an extra note from me. If you would like news on where I'm writing next, and what I intend to write, then e-mail ... I think that's the address, anyhow... *smile* I'll put you on the mailing list.