Reviews for The Lament of Death
gopie chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
It's brilliant! It's so scary. Very poetic, in a dark kind of way.
goodnight moonshine chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow. Chill up the spine. Ha ha, it's good thought, dark, but dark is always good.
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This was one of the most fantastic things I have ever read! Faves for SURE, I LOVE your description and darkness, let's get more of that! :D :D :D :D :D
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 5/1/2003

Vnomi. ;)
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wow I realy liked that
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
oooooooooooooooo, i love it! IT GREAT! , just like smashed banannas, heheheh, dont mix with mayo, it yucky then! HAHHAA, ok, lovely poem, gruesomeness, and very dark! great descriptions and imagry, dont mind that those are basically the same, death is pretty, esp in a pink dress, love the poem, its great, except im in a weird mood, anywayz! VERY NICELY DONE! LOVE IT LOTS! LOVE YOU TOO I THINK!

QUACK!
AriesSolar chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
...wow...that was amazing. Very...shall we say...dark. One of the best poems I've read on this sight! Loved it!
Tempest116 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Wow thats all i can say i never read a poem like this before i like it.
Curtis J. Perry chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Reminds me of rabid wolves.
hurtmushroom chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
finally i'm able to review this one! and i really love it! i love death poems and this is best i've ever read! great work and great imagry! keep up the good work!
Mia-Jade who also can't log in chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
This is cool...I've written something about death also but it shrinks in its greatness compared to yours. I would put it up but is screwed up at the moment. Keep it up! You really made me feel dead there for a second (in a good way! Er... feeling death in a good way...?). Never mind. _
Ensuing Storm chapter 2 . 6/16/2002
hey, great job. this is so good. i'm so jealous. you are such a talented writer. i felt like i was dying! lol! :) e-mail me at
Jade who cannot log in chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
Wow! - Spooky and Eerie but wonderful... a truely magnificent piece! )
Silver Moon chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
That was really scary! Sorry!