Reviews for Star Child
Sad Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Update, please? :( I love this story, but it gets me sad to see that it's not finished.

IgnorTheDot chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Usally I can tell were a story is going ahed of time but yours is just..."WOW!" I'm lost! Really cool but I have 2 sleep now ( I'll dream of this... lets see if I can see a pattern or hint somwwhere. Other then the "sex budys" thing but they are crazy over other people (espacially Yoshis) And he is going to want him as a son but maybe...AHG! I am so fucking lost! SORRY 4 THE BAD SP!
cutie chapter 25 . 7/18/2008
Please continue
Kamiko-Miha chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Jejeje, I still can't believe you put a translation for the word "Si" I thought everyone knew what that meant(supongo que algunas personas no saben lo que quiere decir esa palabra...). I like this story so far; this chapter wasn't too eventful, but it is the first chapter and those usual involve a lot of character introduction. The character profiles were rather amusing though. Especially Chico's bad habit(XD).
Ra chapter 24 . 7/8/2008
Just wondering if you were ever planning on finishing this :) This remains as one of my favorite fictionpress stories, even after so many years!
randomevents chapter 24 . 5/31/2007
Shit! Sorry for the language, but it's not FINISHED YET! Argh, I am so so ready to know the ending. The whole story line is cool and I WANT to KNOW the ENDING. Hehe. Sorry if I'm being a bit overboard but I feel really let down right now because I didn't get to read the ending. I've been reading this story straight since 2:00 and I feel like someone who's been watching all the episodes of Samurai Champloo and then find it have abruptly cut off just as I was getting to the good part.

DOn't take this the wrong way. I'm actually complimenting you because I'm feeling crazy right now not being able to read the whole story.

As for your grammar and spelling, you've got lots of mistakes but they don't detract from the overall charm of the story. I rally like the character you made of Chico and Aiko. Hehe. I think his name is funny because here in the Philippines, there's a fruit called Chico with the exact same spelling.

You just need to take away those grammar and spelling mistakes because they tend to distract a person when she's reading, well, me anyways. You spelled "loser" as "looser" and you did some other stuff wrong too. If you want, I'll do an overview and write you where you went wrong.

Btw, you're in my favorite authors list. Hehe. Kudos.
yaoi-gal1 chapter 24 . 4/5/2007
Hum, so am I seeing something that I shouldn't or what? Why do I get the idea that Renzo wants to stay in ENICO for good. That would be awesome! I don't like the girl so who cares! Maybe I'm starting to read you-but I think it will happen, right? RIGHT? Hope so...

I'm happy about Mieko and Yoshi-they're so cute!
Abstruse Blue chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
Wow, I stayed up real late reading this because it is SO good, of course I had finished these last two chapters in the morning. haha. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Though I have one question:

Whatever happened to that blond guy aka Renzo's stalker? xD

I liked him.
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
please please please update soon i love this story it is so sweet and romantic and so many problems are happening that it is so suspenceful and awesome i love it seriously please update

b.j./Half-BloodGrlPirate
yaoi-gal1 chapter 23 . 9/27/2006
FINALLY! But...you are cruel, you will always be cruel-chan. Let Aiko and Chico love! Love love love!
me chapter 22 . 8/21/2006
I love it when he says he is a clone-it's so cute! keep it up!
Lady Psychic chapter 22 . 8/17/2006
Clones, eh? Hahaha, Chico has got an imagination. I hope Aiko will find a way to express his love. Anyways, good chapter!
Peri chapter 22 . 8/9/2006
Hey! I just started reading your story and got hooked! I love the characters and now I can't wait for next chapter!

I'm cheering for Aiko! I am cheering for Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Did I mention I love Aiko and Yoshi? D Update soon!
yaoi-gal chapter 22 . 8/6/2006
Now, I'm upset! What on hell is Aiko doing? I am so beating him too!

KISS CHICO! AND FUCK HIM ALREADY! That is what he really wants Aiko, don't kid yourself.
yaoi-gal chapter 21 . 8/6/2006
Long time! I almost forgot about this story, but I read back some chapters and got back on track. Now, what is Chico? Would this turn into a sci-fi story? Why do I have that feeling? lolAnyway, good work!
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »