Reviews for les fraises strawberries
yukelele chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
aw i really like this!.. great comparison..oh yeah, and i like the way you incorporate french into your work..im learning french presently.. so its pretty spiffy..

Amanda
Ysabell47 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
i hope you like costructive criticism...

i do really like this. imagery is wonderful, and the rhythm and pace, the repeated use of 'and' seems simple but actually provides a 'beat' in some sections of the poem, carrying the reader along.

But...

I'm not sure that the rhyming helps the poem, because at moments you seem to have become a slave to it. i'm guilty of this, as i mostly write rhyme whereas you mostly dont, hich is probably why i notice it after reading so many of your poems. It detracts from the poem, but only a little bit, and in such a nice little pome you can afford for it to. good stuff!
unexpected source chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
this is one of my favourite poems of yours, now. Besides Schwanendrher and Rand and the Other Dimension- but one could say that each fits into their own respective catergories, and that you cannot compare them, becuase its comparing oil to watercolour, or photography to painting.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
What an interesting and unique idea... great work! I especially liked the first stanza although the last line of the poem itself was so cute and seemed to sum up the poem so nicely... way to go! )
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
Wonderful! And the rhyme was not forced at all, it flowed very smoothly. A Lovely poem, I liked the second stanza best.

God, I hope this site stays up...lol!

But again, perfect poem!