Reviews for Baby You changed my life
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I don't know what to say about these ones. They just bring too much back to me.
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
It reads kind of awkward, but the sentiment is true of heart.
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Aw...That was sweet...You have an amazing talent for poetry..I have read a few others but not all of them yet.

Thanks for the review for Forever in each others arms

Amanda

AKA

Flutter
Soulist chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
That is so sweet! Not to be sterotypicall but I never pictured someone like um...me and my family's background writing something so dear!

~Soulist~
bubblemilktea chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Oh so sweet.

Writing this for someone.

Really cute. -
Macotee chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
sweet, real sweet. I like it. Have you ever thought about getting any of your pems published?
Strange-Glowing-Cat-Elf chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
hm...not really flowing, ie, it might not be called a poem. try writing it as a descriptive piece, or rewriting the intire thing. about half the lines are good quality, but those half are great.
Craven chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
nice, simple, to the point...not confusing for all those poor, feeble minded souls. i aplaud you
Muslima chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Salaam~

Wow, really sweet...when I read the title I thought you meant a real baby. That's scary in a way to let someone take such a part of yourself...

Sorry, I'm not a romantic type, but that poem, as a piece of art, is great.
Dream Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Very nice and very sweet! You got distracted in class by someone you liked? That happens to me sometimes too. _ I really liked your poem! Please write more soon!
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh my god, that is soo romantic. Lucky gal! ;) That is written really well. Good job!

Keep writing well,