Reviews for The Walkers, the Paths and the Trees
The-Duke-of-Charles chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Interesting idea. I must say that I like the use of metaphor. Still, I'm not sure that I agree with the idea that the two religions are basiclally the same. I've actually researched the issue and outlined my findings in an essay called 'Theological Disagrements with Wicca' feel free to check it out.

Your writing makes me think. It challenges me. Those are two things we need as we walk along the path (Whichever path we're on). Thanks for making me think,

The-Duke-of-Charles
Youko Aiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Oh! This is very beautiful. Astounding piece of work. Heck, I'm Christian - and indeed it is the trees that keep us from understanding one another, regardless of how we walk the path of life. :D Very well written!
fool-of-shadows chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This is can i use it in my BOS? I find it so, so good and i would love to share it with people. Email me if you'd rather i didn't, please.

Thankyou for this, it's elegantly written and very good at conveying the point.

Blessed Be x
Take Me Apart chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Merry meet. I just wanted to say thank you so so much for writing this. I myself am Wicca and my family is NOT supportive because they think it is devil-worship. Thank you so much for conveying the similarities and seeming differences. The writing was good too, by the way. Merry part, merry meet again.
Gothic Renegade chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
This is absolutly beautiful. The metophors and imagry are very strong..I'm speechless one this one...good!-Jinx
SnapeWho chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
This was a very good representation of history, and of the differences. I liked it.
Jump Start My Heart chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This now holds a special place in my heart. Thank you for writing it.
Jo
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wow. This is AMAZING. The metaphor's so beautiful. I LOVE how it talks about the Paths, and how it talks about their history. Keep writing like this!
~Lor
Princess Alice chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This is so wonderful I can't even explain it, I'm in awe. It's a beautiful to describe everything that's happened to the "Walkers."
Just a Walker chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That was absolutly beautiful. -appluads- Well, well done. Amazing. Beautiful, stunning, brillant. Just.. wow. WELL DONE. -throws confetti over you-
Brigid E. Wolfsong chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wonderful, symbloic, beautiful story! This is the best story I've ever read on this subject. I'm going to share it with many of my friends, Wiccan or no!

Would you mind if I added it to my BoS? E-mail me if you'd rather I didn't!

Thank you for that lovely read!

AngelsDaughter
Mary Le Fay chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Wow. I'm supremely impressed. This reminded me of the Spanish Inquisition and the witchcraft trials of the 1600s. And it reminded me of humanity. Regardless of what path one walks, they are still human. Humans are supposed to be equal. So, very good - terrific job, and all those other things teachers write on 100% papers.
mejaimieme chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
That was amazing! I loved it!
Ella1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Awesome story! I loved it!
Pixie Eternal Stairmaster chapter 1 . 7/15/2002