Reviews for I Never Knew
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Back again. :)

Very quirky style- reminds me of another pair of poets I know, but they write fanfiction poetry, otherwise I might refer you to them.

The way you conveyed the feelings of this- by showing through specific imagery, not telling us- was very well done, and the atmosphere of innocence in the writing suits everything just so. I was affected- I've had an experience similar to the one in this poem. I like how your poetry bares its feeling- I don't have to read the same line of the poem twenty times to get the meaning. So when I read the poem over, I get more from it, instead of just desperately trying to get to the point of it.

I don't really have criticism for this. A couple unnecessary words, but little more than that. (And aren't we all guilty of that?) Well done.
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
I really enjoyed this. * hugs * Call him already, silly. I feel the same way about my own personal you-know-who. At least you have more things to jolt your memory than me. All I have are a few stories.

Luv ya'

TBH (unincorporated)
Lamont1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Yeah, I can dig that. The rhyming structure does feel a bit awkward in places, but overall it’s a very cool poem.
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
*sniff* omg! wonderful poem! even though i see my ex every day i still miss him and this poem reminded me so much of him!i love your poetry! keep up the great work!
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Two thumbs! One, two! Hehe. As you might know, I'm not big on the love poem style, but it's growing on me, gradually. I think I have written some myself (don't tell anyonw I said that) ahem ...anywho...this is one of the better examples. I love the ryhmes, as I always do. Great job MJ!

-Terra Tigra-
Whiro chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
aye, early morning or late at night are very good times to write... i know cause i do it myself..lol great poem as usual! I loved it! Bravo!

Whiro-chan