Reviews for Michael's Decree
imfamous monk chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This is a true masterpiece, the work of a genius. It felt as though it was filled with a simple wisdom, and the power of the Archangel Michael seems strong within you and your writing. Excellent work!
afro chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I loved the begin but then u lost me...meaning i didnt get it! hahaha
Kwiztina16 chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Hey, great. its very interesting. hey i was wondering if a great writer like u could read my fic and tell me what u think? ive completely finished it and i need pplz opinions. thx! if it sais its written by 'chriz', ya thats me i just felt like changing my name. thx again!

-chriZtina16
Platinum-Djinn chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
lol! this is great!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
What a sad and depressing story. Not like the last romance poem I just read by you at all, lol... there are no diamonds and sighs in this one! Anyway, I loved it and thought it was *reallly* unique... a very interesting idea even though it didn't have a "happily ever after" ending. Great work as always!

Jade
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
What a Unique piece of work! I know Exactly what you're talking about when you say this would be one of your favorites if someone else had written it. I've had that feeling before too ;) This Is Definitely one of the most original pieces of yours, and it's done well too.

And by the way - i can't Believe you! How do you DO it? Every time i visit your page you have at Least 5 new poems up. I'm lucky if i get one new poem per month! *applauds* I commend you - you're one of the best poets i've seriously ever had the pleasure of meeting, and your works are just as good as that of any famous person's. Don't stop!

Haley
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
WOW! WooHoo...this is nifty...and I'm not a religious person, so I wasn't sure how much I would like this, but I do! It's good...nice concept!
Lamont1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Why does every one always pick on the Morning Star? The poor guy was sent to Hell simple because he questioned authority. Effectively making God the first entity to every use the phrase “Go to your room, and stay there”. Nice to know Heaven is a fascist autocracy, isn’t it?

The poem was sweet, though. A bit depressing, but still sweet.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
it's so pretty- so lovely, so...perfect! I love it- beautiful beautiful!
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this! You should be proud of its originality becasue it truley something different. I have to say this is my favorite if not one of my many favorites of yours. I think the ending is sad but it works very well. The whole story that goes with it makes it interesting and it paints a great picture in my mind. This is truely a work of art. Great job MJ! Keep it up!

-Terra Tigra-
Whiro chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
hmm interesting concept, I like it! make that I love it, it intrigues the reader, I love it! Muy Bien! Bravo!

Whiro-chan
Neir der Einsige chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Oookay...That was well written, and strange...

-Neir der Einsige
Lisa Robinson chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
*two thumbs up* Excellent-ness! Very unique Idea, which I envy you for ;). Great Job!