Reviews for Deliverance
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
wow! this was such a beautiful haiku. it was just so vivid and so...uh...hmm, vision inducing! just so many wonderfully clear images which told a story which in most cases would be told in 30 words. lovely lovely work, kudos!
Raining Star chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
i like it...its intresting.

-Luna Wolf
FoxxieFantasy chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
definately a poem of hope...luved it.
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Wow! This is really good! I wish I could read all yur other stuff too, but I don't understand the german language. Sorry! I can ask my mom to translate for me though...hmmm.
Sarah6 chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Kann mir jemand sagen, warum diese Haikus immer soo kurz sein müssen. - Und das gerade wenn es spannend (oder soll ich GUT sagen?) wird. *seutz*
himitsu-no-hi chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Hiya there_

I always take the time to review work of the people who are kind enough to do the same or me-and I've read through quite a few of your poems and they are really good (your english is excellent!)

I think you made a great start to haiku with this one-lovely imagery of re-birth. The shifting clouds reminded me of reincarnation and the fulfilment you build upon in life contrasting to the ordinary every day struggles-very thoughful.

(Im probably reading too much into it-but well thats the great thing about haiku ne?)

_
Aesthete chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Very nice...my best friend writes poetry of the same type...btw thanx for reviewin my poem...
Curtis J. Perry chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
It sounds to me like a baby coming through it's womb into the real world. It doesn't know what's what, if it's dieing or being born. I suggest you be clearer on that subject, as it is the same essence (I'd like to think), but clearer to the audience. The title is excellent, and suggested my thinking. So... be clearer, but not too clear. Clear as the clouds of an endless sky.. :P One other note: I'd write about this wind from the endless sky sifting like sand through a white-picket window. Suggesting birth. But that's going too far - meh.

Worthy of publish once you verify your meaning through your prose.

Please review my work once its posted, as I'd do for you!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
pretty and i think its really really good for a first haiku, great job!