Reviews for Things I'll Never Say
Your Execution chapter 21 . 11/3/2009
As I finished the story I had a huge smile on my face, I didnt notice but my mom took a picture. She said I'm a dark evil goth who never smiles. That is not true, I actually smile a lot :D I love this story haha :D

P.S. If anyone steals your story I will beat them with a purple toga wearing walrus :D
XxSiennaxX chapter 21 . 4/16/2009
Oh my goodness - I absolubtly love your story, it was amazing. The characters emotions and storyline were really well developed and it was really easy to become emmersed in all of the emotions and good and bad times.

Congratulations on such a great story.

kaw97 chapter 21 . 1/5/2009
Well, overall, I really like this story and especially the unique setting of the military reform school.

I can see that your more recent stories are much better though. I really enjoyed A Summer Solstice and Rough Draft.

Keep writing, because you are very good!
kaw97 chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
OK - I still really like the story. It's very interesting with the reform school idea and the military, etc.

One more continuity note though, the dates don't add up. You said her father fought in Vietnam - that ended in the mid-1970's. Nev was born in 1985 and her father joined the Army sometime around or after that - age 18/19.
kaw97 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
This story sounds interesting. I have enjoyed some of your other stories. I know you wrote this a long time ago and probably have no intention of editing it any more, but I just want to mention something.

Her father can't be a drill sargeant who is a General. A Sargeant is an enlisted rank. A General is one of the highest officer ranks. (There are 4 ranks of Generals.) My husband is a marine. Rank in military is extremely important. Anyway, maybe you are already aware of this, but if you want to give the story more credibility you can fix that.

Keep writing!
honey splattered brains chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
Luv it.
britty-tt chapter 21 . 11/10/2006
I think I've said this before but I love how you don't end a story abrubtly but right an epilogue about their future. The ending is the most important part of a story and your the best at writing them. OMG V. , HER FAVOURITE AUTHOR IS V. . I love her books. hahaha
mishu09 chapter 21 . 6/21/2004
This was a really good story! I noticed that it's not as long as your other stories, but I figured it's cause you wrote it a few years ago and people tend to get better as they do something for a long time. Did that make sense to you? If you don't mind, I'm going to ask for a favor from you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, I won't take it personally (or whatever they say, lol). Would you please read my stories (or poems if you want) and review them? Thanks bunches!
Mishu09
mishu09 chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
Um, I got a little confused, but maybe you just had a brain fart or something, lol. I know you wrote this story a LONG time ago. In this chapter, it said Brad Williams and I thought his name was Brad ... um, something else. Lol. Oh, Brad Harris! Oh well. Love the story! But then, I love all your stories, hehe. I'm gonna go read the rest of it now.
Mishu09
anatidaephobiac chapter 21 . 6/16/2004
excellent story... i had tears in my eyes on more than one occasion.
My Works 87 chapter 21 . 3/1/2004
Hello. I decided to check out some of your other stories, so here I am! This one is great. I love the setting, very original. I liked the problems they had to overcome. BUt I also must add that I see a real maturity in your newer stories than in this one. Meaning, your writing is getting better! Yes! That's a good thing. Heh heh
MimiGhost chapter 21 . 7/11/2003
Wow

i luv da story!

its absolutely brilliant!
DrenchedinWine chapter 21 . 5/8/2003
sweet. i liked it.
Grunge Muffin chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
I really like this story. But the thing that caught my eye the most was the mention of Orange county, and the Louise Renison books. Orange County is the best movie ever. but you scared me when you mentioned On the bright side...am i right in thinking that it's the second book, after Angus Thongs? well, over here it had a different title, and i thought that there was a new one that i hadn't read. you got me very excited. anyway, i love the story, so i'm going to keep reading.
Midnights Sorrow chapter 21 . 2/24/2003
Short and sweet. I love it!
258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »