Reviews for One inch wide
Pound chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
"what did nick say?"

explain? you should go deeper into this... unless it holds incredible personal value for you.

let me explain... your poem is like a crumbly cookie, it keeps on falling apart and crumbling everywhere... but at the end it kind of goes... kersplat.
Gauy chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Sometimes the temptations are almost too much, but then I have a friend to hold me
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
excellent... especially the lines "which way is it? what did nick say?" its often how ppl get the idea to resort to cutting. you've captured that initial tentitivity superbly with fantastic imagery, your stuff's ace, kid... keep it comin' xbearx
death2ALLboybands chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
I really like it.I still cut sometimes so i can kinda a really cool poem.
jedi monkey1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I love all your poems, but I'm too lazy to write reviews for them all so I'll just say my piece here.

Poetry works so well with emotion, and every poem you write oozes feeling. That's prolly why teenagers write such good, hard hitting poems. Keep going the way you are, you need no advice from us.

I love your poetry style, and you're going on my fave author list now :)
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
I once-still-have a friend who cuts herself sometimes...It's sad... :(

Love the poem! Write more!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
This is sort of amusing since the person in the poem doesn't know if it's side to side or ot. Might I suggest a bit more description. The cut, and hoe this person is feeling. Why this person is cutting his/her self would be good to add. Why is this person feeling this way as well? Good ideas? Bad ones? Use them if you want to.
DarknessAngel3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Wow, I like this! Sorry i haven't reveiwed any of your stuff for ages! You're on my fave author list by the way! :)
Mivoen chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Former cutter myself, this poem means a lot. I had weird reasons for cutting, different than just about anyone I've ever heard of. It's rare when I meet someone else who does. Anyway, thanks for writing this, it was good for what it is supposed to be, and I'll read more of yours

Mivoen
Della C chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Christ, I liked this one. frightening especially because you never mention actually cutting yourself, but you manage to fill the mind with the image... GREAT work, this one.
TK Styles chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Strong poem that gets across a great message. I like the poem as a whole. I think if you took one even just one of the lines out it would mess up the rhythme of the poem. I eagerly await you next work. Peace.
Penumbra chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Hmmm, very thought-provoking. Love the last two lines-really make you think. Please write more! _
Daredee chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
um, slightly disturbing...

YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, DON'T SLIT YOUR WRISTS!

Nah, it's a great poem, achieves its purpose and gets a message across
Jade6 chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
I thought this was a really cute poem! My favorite lines were:

God I suck at even this..

'Don't matter soon I'll succumb to a dark eternal bliss.

Crossways, up and down or side to side?

Doesn't matter...cause I'm one inch wide.

Anyway, great job! )