Reviews for Trial By Fire
Jesse Hougnon chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I thought that this was a very entertaining story. It kept my attention the entire time because the action never stopped. Keep it up Paul, and continue to write. you have something special going for you.
Becky chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
I don't like it when people die. But I liked the story. I think it was well written. :-) So good job!

(I meant to say... I LOVED this story! It was like totally awesome! :-))
Bob chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
"Note To Reader" This is a real life story of combat. This type of situation has happned before durring battle and is bound to happen again. Scary eh. Great story though
Meissa chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
If you dont get this thing published after you finish writing it, I am! And ill tell them I wrote it too! By the way, how much $ would it take to convince you to write my term paper next year?

~Melissa W.~

P.S. Chris told me to read this too! He got excited that I mentioned his name in the last review.
Chris chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Yeah...so...as long as everyone knows things were changed around in there. Just to make the story work a little better. But I managed to get shot in the head by a SAW that was pointed directly at my...weapons man...Jeff McCowan. How does that work? Damn you Paul. Damn you and your God Mode. I ached for days, those soldiers have no idea how to treat a dead guy. But overall, good story, interesting, great fun. A-