Reviews for Coincidence, Fate, and Murder
crazeyyy chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Wow ... thats about all i can say. Very Well written. I wish there was more to it. Wow. Keep it up.
Sweetie Pie chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
This is wonderfully crafted. You should be in hard copy if you aren't already.
B Oots chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
This is a wonderful story, it has everything, adventure, horror, and love. It goes veru while with the other story of the series. I hope to read, more of your stories in the future.
Cindy chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
I really enjoyed this story I had read it before but I never knew the first one so after I read the first one I reread the second. Great story and I love the characters.
Vivian Bennett chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Your style of writing is good. Very clear and concise, but not lacking feeling.
TheDreamyOne chapter 5 . 12/28/2002
another fabulous installment! well crafted, realistic emotional reactions on everyone's part. Well done! Well done!
a chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
amazing. is there any more installments? or is this the end? either way, amazing.
TheDreamyOne chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
Hey girl! This is really for the latest and greatest installment...but ffnet won't let me submit for chapter 4.

It was a fantastic ride! Luv the way Kantor took charge there at the end. He hasn't lost his touch. Great job!
TheDreamyOne chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
Here I am...during a thunderstorm and finished this fantastic tale.

I have to admit...I thought I would hate you because you spilt Falk and KT up...but his intensity for Rylie kept my interest and I just found them a compelling couple.

The twists and turns were well timed and I enjoyed every bit of this ride...that you very much! Now...if I could be your agent...
wildcardgal chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
YES! yes, yes yes. A happy ending. At last, the poor guy gets a little happiness.
wildcardgal chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
Damn, girl. Won't poor Falk ever get to keep the girl of his dreams? I loved this chapter, but I'm all sniffly now.
TheDreamyOne chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
I am utterly speechless...I think you covered the spectrum of emotions for me...and i'm literally exhausted now. It was a wonderful chapter and I didn't even mind Falk not showing up until the end. Glad he did tho...~g~ he could save me anytime.
wildcardgal chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
Wow, I love the end of this ... I don't know if you're planning another chapter or just gonna leave us wondering who shot him. Either ending is good.
TheDreamyOne chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
oh, you are a meanie...~pout~ I loved Kantor and Watts together. meanie, meanie, meanie...