Reviews for Different Stars, Different Sky title may change
HannahMarieWillow chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
I like this story, esp the different p.o.v.s- and is 'majick' supposed to be spelt like that? Interesting.
R'y Analla chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
If you read these it is probably really repetitive, but PLEASE UPDATE!
Rains chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
I know it's been ages since you updated (same for me!), but please think about carrying on with this story - I really like it and I want to know what happens next!
Chasing Summer chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
I would kick my fathers behind if he did that to me! I cannot wait to see the next chapter of this story! So please do update! Thank you bye!
fewwh chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
seems good so far. time to read on...
LadyChanta chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
very good. um next time try to get the paragraphs to show up. its hard to read with it all bunched up like that. i had the same prob not to long ago. and just a question. are you by chance from England or Europe (i know England is IN Europe). Write more

Lady C
LadyChanta chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
! i'm so glad up dated! i'll now read the next chappy.

Lady C
xenoandroid chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
Pretty good for both chapters so far. I would suggest however that you break the large chunks of text up into smaller paragraphs. I had to highlight sections on chapter 3 so I wouldn't keep skipping/re-reading lines. Anyway, that can be easily fixed. I'm wondering what's going to happen, so hurry up and post the next chapter (when you think it's ready of course).
I B Me chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! i like da fic! veddy good! i do enjoy this fic. you havelike 10 Reviews now, so now that you have more rev. than chaps you should write more and update. Just a thought

C ya

Me
Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
WRITE!
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
wow you get to the point pretty quick don't you? ahhh- you had to stop there and leave me wondering about what will happen! i hate cliffhangers! update this soon!
xenoandroid chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Good start, I wish there was more. Your plot initiation is very good. There are a couple descriptions after dialog/thoughts, that could be refined to read off smoother like, "She wondered angrily" could be changed to "Angrily, she wondered" (I don't know just a suggestion.) Since I'm sure you want to make your story read off even better so that you can make your writing even better than it already is, you might want to change, 'Was this stranger making fun of her?' to 'Was this stranger making fun of me?' or, "Is this stranger making fun of me?' Unless of course it's purely a narrative voice (you) talking, then you wouldn't want to put quotes around it at all.

Now, hurry up and get the next chapter out. This looks like it could evolve into a strong story.
Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
A really good start- it's already intriguing! Hope you continue with this cause it has loads of potential!
LadyChanta chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
O.O wow! you wrote that? dude...that's great! that's the best thing i have read in a long time! I'm not just saying that either! That's some good stuff you got there! _ you should write more and post it soon. I really like it.

luvs

Chanta
beelang chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
thanks for the review. i just discovered ff is back online, i'll post soon. this plot reads promisingly, u don't have it labelled romance but i hope that it is _-