Reviews for RavenFire
Jade chapter 5 . 11/5/2002
Update. -spasmtwitch.- Please.
Jade chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
You must update. Aye. -twitters.- Such a good story, though I'm a bit worried for Raven, for people with that name always die. Like your other story. -; Raven was cool, too..
dominiqe chapter 5 . 9/21/2002
I hpoe you continue with this story. it's pretty good
li wei chapter 5 . 9/20/2002
i liked that part about 'our minds are so strong...etc.' very true... anyways good story but i wish you'd write longer chapters... more the better _ so update soon ne?
Crystal Teardrop chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
OoOoOh! WANT TO FIND OUT MORE! WHAT BAD MEMORIES! *flings self down on floor, kicking and screaming*
Blankppr chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
This stoy I delayed for a time because I was mostly only intrested in the Vampire and stuff like that stories but I accdently clicled on this. I like this too!
RaniAstaNachni chapter 5 . 9/4/2002
Oh my this story is great I want to know who is dead! I think that I really like the main charcter! She is so cool. Keep it coming!

Jessalin
Azalai chapter 5 . 9/3/2002
It seems that this is the time for many a author to get insecure about their stories. Well, that's okay, because I'll cheer you all up even if you don't wanna be cheern up! Is that the word? Cheern? Or chorn. Cheered. Chored. Chared. Charred. Car. Care. Tear. Bear. Hair. Flare. Mare. Swear. Fair. Hehare. Lair. Do you fare well today, miss? I say, this weather could do with a bit of a dimmer. Or at least a spot of rain, that's what I always say, it 'tis! Dear me, have you heard about poor old Ilyana? Husband left of to the vampire wars, and got killed on the field. At least he didn't change into one of those leeches, that's what I say, it 'tis! Always better to be dead then kill the innocent, 'tis!

Where did that come from? Maybe you should do the best thing in this situation, and just write more. Yes...

-azalai

P.S.- Or perhaps I'm acting like this because my stupid muses are making me write a scary story. Not really scary, but kind freaky. It's starts out in the mind of an insane girl. *shudder* Freaking myself out here.
Red Cinnamon chapter 4 . 8/9/2002
How do you come up with this stuff! Normal people aren't this creative- there must be something WRONG with you! Good God! I love you style, I really do. It's just what I look for in fnafictions- and I'm extremely picky about what I read. Keep up the fantastic work- happy writing!

C.D
Jia chapter 4 . 7/30/2002
How VERY interesting, I like Fire alot
Digital Nekko chapter 4 . 7/27/2002
Wow! I really like this! Please write more!
Azalai chapter 4 . 7/27/2002
HAHAHAHAHAAAA! I KNEW IT! I just KNEW that Raven was the king! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *evil English laughter, swallowes tongue* Man, I gotta stop trying to laugh like how I think Voldie would. I swallow my tongue every time. NEway...you have GOT to write more on this soon, or I'll...*pause for dramatic effect* EAT MY BREAKFAST! ! ...*realizes what she just said* Errrrr...that sorta gives the opposite effect that I was going for...Ah well, might as well go eat my breakfast. *wanders away searching for some lucky charms*

Azalai chapter 3 . 7/26/2002
Okay then. Well, since I would probably go into another one of my pudding shpiels if I read this again, then I'm going to put it on very mild terms. I am giddy right now, and nothing is gonna stop me! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! Write more soon, please, I'm dying here!

phoe2k chapter 3 . 7/26/2002
great story! very interesting! you should write a book or somehting... if you do tell me)
Azalai chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
It IS sorta weird the first time you read it, but I mean the last sentence. But if you read it twice than you understand what you're trying to get off. Neway, I am sooooo anxious to know why this is called RavenFire! You SAID thnere was a guy in the last chapter named Raven, but it still doesn't make sense! Augh! Write more soon, please!

-azalai

P.S.-You didn't have to announce the whole, third-person thingy. I'm gonna sorta kinda do that in one of mine, but you just have to make sure the reader knows who's eyes they are reading through. _;; I think that's how I do it. If it isn't, then you can bash George over the head with rolled up newspaper.

George: Hey!

Azalai: Shut up, George, and get back in your portal!