Reviews for As The Cradle Rocks A Preschool Soap Opera
nez chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
You're awesome, there are no more words to describe it!
KaitzDotKom chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
haha this is funny and cute
A Sordid Fairy Tale chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
It's fucking awesome! Priceless! Fisher Priceless! Or something...
CallMeCute chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
this was pretty amusing
Cyclonica chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
My God. I am speechless with wonder. I cannot think why this has not been made into a reality TV show. What did Miss Edna do to get peanut butter up to her elbows? Oh, God! Will the world never know?
FirePheonix666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Ha! This is hilarious! Great job! I don't know if you're going to update it, since you started it back in 2002, but it would be pretty cool if you did. Keep writing!
P.S.-Can you please read & review some of my stuff? My FP account is FirePheonix6
anatidaephobiac chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This is hilarious! How did you even come up with the idea? I've never seen anything like it. I'll be laughing over this one for weeks:)
LiLpAt1771 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
HAHAHAHA! That was really good keep it coming!
The Review Guy chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I laughed. I cried. I clutched my teddy bear and took a nap. Which teddy bear, you'll never know. I have lots of them.
Maggi Lynn chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on this site! The ants-on-a-log bit started it off, and my insanity quickly dissipated soon after. I'd ask for a second installment (the suspense is *killing* me!), but I dunno, it might ruin the whole comedic effect. What do you think?
izzabelle chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I'ts about time your put this story on ! AaAAAH! Such wonderful stuff!

You need to write a sequel, pronto! Now! Ahora!

There's nothing better than a preschool soap opera, complete with radical red and foreigners. I miss our writing days. What ever happened to Days of Our Passions etc?

avoir

isabel
star song chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
the ratings rise! lol, you're always great for a laugh...
Swarvoski chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
LOL! That is soooooooooooooooo funny! Please Please write more!