Reviews for Over Diamonds
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Enjoyable little philosophical piece.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
This is beautiful. You descripbe love in such an onnocent and blissful way that it makes me wish I had a boyfriend right now... you are really talented. )

Jade
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I loved this. Your mention of love and diamonds...is there a vague reference to an engagement ring somewhere here? *just curious*

Ra'akone
Lamont1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
It’s a good analogy. A diamond is pretty and it sparkles, but when all is said and done, it’s just another bloody rock. Sorry, I’m feeling a bit cynical today.
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Short but sweet. I just love the simplicity of it all. And I just love those Philosophical Moments of yours. You have real talent. Never stop using it. Your poems always seem to brighten my day. ;) Keep on writin!
FireRain chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Very cool! I like the word "bootylicious." Yes... Well... Anyways... The short poems are the best ones. I especialy liked this one because it sweet and to the point. Keep writing!
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
awww...that's so sweet! great poem...i like short poems that can get to the point! keep writing!
Byte Beautiful chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That was a very cute way of putting it - you made it seem very real and the way you concentrated on the breathe of a love is just...Very wonderful! And diamonds is a lovely word! Keep it up!

Love,

Sapphire
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Very nice...the brevity lends to the meaning, I think. I liked it a lot :). And thanks for the review!