Reviews for Sing to Me
maia chapter 13 . 8/19/2002
i hate cliffhangers, and yours are especially evil. You are a really good writer though, so keep up the good work,lol.

ciao,

maia
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2002
poor girl. poor guy. good writing. i don't feel like writing in complete sentences. oops, i just did. oh, well. great story!
SaZzIe chapter 13 . 8/19/2002
Mwa ha ha. First yet again! I'm so special. La la la. Well..If you don't comply to my needs of reading this story and finding out what happens I'll be forced to kill you after you finish it! And if starts to get boring or somthign and I have to wait for too long I'll kill you anwyays! Mwe he he he he! )Well anyways, yet again I can't wait for the next chapter. Damn you for ending in places that its like "Oh my goodnes! I've got to knkow what happens!" You're just so talented. -.- Well anyways..I'll be expecting an update in at least 5 daaaaaays..Or else..Ehehehe..

You don't want to know what'll happen.
Loopy is too lazy to log in chapter 13 . 8/19/2002
No sorry! Don't be sorry! It's fine. I still enjoy reading your story. It might help if you wrote an outline when you got an idea for a story so you can keep it from getting repetitive or hitting a wall. Might be easier to write that way. Anywayyyyyy... if this is *sniff* the end, I'll miss your story and I really like it! :-)
SaZzIe chapter 12 . 8/18/2002
OOoohhhh! I can't wait for the next chapter! You better hurry up before I decide to stalk you down and kill you in some horrifying way..But I guess I won't since you had my name on the reviewerthingieness first. So yeah. You're lucky THIS time. I feel so incredibly special. Yey. Well yeah..HuRrY uP. I lIkeD tHaT cHaPtEr.
LoopyNightingale Doesn't Feel Like Signing In chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
Aaaaaaaaaaaagh! CLIFFHANGERS! ::smacks you:: I'll look forward to your next chapters even if you don't like them. I love this story. WHY CAN'T SHE BE WITH COLINNNNNNNNNNNN?
lilmakochan chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
I still don't understand y she can't be wit him...? I mean, he loves her, she loves him... *shakes head* Update soon! -
Jen chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
Do you *enjoy* leaving your readers in agonizing suspence? LoL, j/k, but I'm sooo eager to find out what happens. She's not gonna blow it, is she? She and Colin are so obviously meant to be. I'm glad he dumped the BitchyMcBitch (Josie. Don't ask), she was really... not cool. Oh yeah, I'm smart. ANYWAY (forgive my endless rambling), I really liked that chapter, and Colin was sooo nice! She CAN NOT let him go! !UPDATE!
sapofbks2008 chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
Yea love your story. But the cliffhangers can be killers. I am also sure that chapters 13 and 14 will be cool.
MidnightGrove chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
I love this story! But seriously, can't you have a little pity on Lies and Colin? Every time something good happens, there's something in their way and breaks them apart. It's heart wenching. -.-'' I guess that's the sign of a good writer then. PLEASE hurry up with the next chapter! I hate cliff hangers!
Bunny2 chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
NOOOOOOOO! She finally got him and now she can't be with him? WHat is the meaning of this? I want to know! They had better get together in the end, or there'll be HELL to pay!

Bunny -
luvbunny chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
hey, i dont get this, u shudnt let the girl hurt colin. Hes perfect for her. Besides he really luvs her rite?
oooo.o.oooo chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
This story rocks! There is alot of emotion...I even cried. *Smiles* When does the singing happen...I have a suggestion have Colin sing to her to get her attention.
Leilani chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
Whoa, what is wrong with Liesl? Everything could finally be perfect with Colin and she's ruining that chance! Aaah! But anyway, I love this story! So please keep updating, I can't wait to read what happens!
Serina chapter 12 . 8/14/2002
arrrrrrrrgh! i think that liesl should go with colin. he's a much better choice than i'm-a-horny-liar aaron. cliffhangers are both good and bad. you're doing an awesome job with this story. keep it up:) by the way, i'm 22.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »