Reviews for Sing to Me
Materialgrl82 chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
This is a really cute story! Keep up the writing.
Scarred Soul chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
i love this story so PLEASE update faster! i love tthe idea of colin and liesl! MORE MORE MORE!
disturbedsinner chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
They finally kissed and then he had to find the hickey. No, you are evil. Anyway love the story so far and can't wait for more. Her and Aaron seem cute together, but then I love the idea of her an Colin getting together:-)
Baybee chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
Great story! :)
NehemiaH chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
i love this story! it is so rad! :) anyways...i would update tonite. however, i had a birthday party yesterday and i'm tired and not willing to deal with writing so many thank yous. but...eh. look for another chapter. maybe i'll change my mind! :) hurry up and get more up! i love your characters! they are so REAL and that's hard to find anymore. hurry hurry hurry and get chapter 5 up! :)

Julie
Katie chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
Ack! What kind of fucked up plot is this? No, that is not meant as an insult even though it sounds like one. Jesus, do you think Colin could have a few more mood swings? Anyway, I really like the story and it always keeps you on edge waiting for the next chapter! _ Keep up the great work and update soon! Oh, and just in case you want to know, even though I severely doubt you do, *whispers* I like Colin better!
Elek Devlin chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
Wow. Really nice story! I don't really know what else to say about it. I'll just have to keep watching for future installments, right?

Well, that's all I wanted to say. Excellent story!
Angelgirlie805 chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
Hehehe I really love this story it is so good I can sorta relate to it cause my guy friend is all talking to me and be all friendly and the next thing I know he isnt talking to me for a week cause we got to close sometimes guys suck. Anyway this is great and I just love it and I cant wait for you to update to find out what happens next lol so please please please update soon k bye bye great story.
NehemiaH chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
ah...hurry up and update! i so know what she's going through! my one guy friend is so like that! one minute, we're all buddy buddy and the next, he's an ass. guys...anyways...update!

julie
LoopyNightingale chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
I love your story. Kat and Liesl are really cool. Keep posting!

PS-how do you say Liesl's name? :)
disturbedsinner chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
I love this story and can't wait for you to continue. I hope that Liesl and Colin end up getting together. I think that Colin is having feelings for her and he is kind of guilty in a way because he was in love with someone else. I hope that they resolve their problems, perhaps at homecoming or something like that. Well I can't wait for more, love it:-)
charmedpen chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I think your story is great so far! I can't wait to read the rest! Keep going! :)
NehemiaH chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
i really like your story. i like your characters and how they interact to one another. :) keep up the good work. i'll be looking for more!
koko-99-2001 chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Your story rocks! Love it! Do you think you could email me when you update?

Thanks,