Reviews for Sing to Me
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
AMAZING! Your stories are SO addicting! I wanna read another one, but i actually have some things to do . . . like eat. hahaha. keep writing!

CrazyCowgirl101
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
i sorta have a bad feeling about Aaron . . . like its too good to be true . . . maybe it's just because I have bad expirience with the name . . . this is good! REALLY good!
flush-pink chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
C: I love how you write... with all those twists and such. Yet another story I couldn't wait to finish hahaha. Great job! Very sweet ending I must say, hehe.
Cheryl White chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
I really enjoyed your story! I love the way you write! It's very smooth and not dragging.

(I decided to read this one while waiting for an update on The Best Deceptions - UPDATE THAT ONE PLEASE! I was kind of upset that it was labeled 'Complete' when it really wasn't, but oh well...)

Anyways, this story was great! I've got to admit the Liesl was a bit irritating at some points, but I guess that's what makes a really dramatic love triangle, huh? And I'm not saying drama is bad. Haha.

I really like the name 'Liesl' as well. Haha, just saying.

Overall, that's a really good story you've got there.

Just one thing, maybe it's just my being OC or something, but I've noticed that in a lot of your chappies, it always says something like 'between Colin and I' or 'with Colin and I' - but that's grammatically incorrect because you should use the objective form of pronouns when you use them as objects of a preposition - in short, it should be 'between Colin and me' or 'with Colin and me'.
JustWords chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
yay! LOL, LOVED this story! xD very awesome, and i've never read about a guy with more mood swings then a girl... or at least, that i noticed, lol... but your characters were awesome, and the story was very well written xD!

good luck writing, you have talent! :D

cheers!
JustWords chapter 12 . 5/15/2010
ARRGH! I seem to have a love hate relationship with cliffhangers... gotta love 'em, but gotta hate them too.. xD see you at the end of the story...:D
Jasmen111 chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
omg.. loved this story
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
So, I started this story today and I finished it just a second ago! I enjoyed it, even though your main character, goodness me, sometimes I wanted to throw her off of something very high and aim her for something very sharp. Sometimes. I wanted to kill her, other times I just wanted to slap some commonsens into her. Other times I just wanted to ... fix her? I don't know. But I realized, halfway through, I was entirely too caught up in this girl's life and all of her decisions! The ones that made sense and the others that didn't. Loved the fact that she was so real that I could get that deep into it! So, congrats on that.

On finishing this.

On having her end up with Colin.

On Colin finally hitting that prick. This list of "Congrats on" could go on forever. I loved the story, is basically the long story short.

And! That Simple Plan song for the finale! My ex dedicated it to me, so it brought back quite a lot of memories for this girl. Now, I can go.

E
xFireLilly18x chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
I read chapters one through thirteen all in one shot, but eventually had to sleep, lol.

Anyway,I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You portrayed a real relationship with real characters, and real problems. What I also really loved was the your character grew. It makes a story a lot better, and feel a lot more whole when at least one character does some growing. You also portray emotions amazingly well. It makes the story feel more real. AND(lol) you made your characters, especially the main, have flaws and problems. I can't tell you how many stories I have read and all the characters are these barbie perfect people that could never have anything wrong with them. If I continue thinking of things I loved about this story I will be going on and on, lol. Thank you for such a lovely stroy, and I will definitaley be checking out your other stories!
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
wow. this was a great story... a few times i got annoyed and just wanted to beat Lies' and Colin's heads together, but hey, it proves that your story was good enough to draw a reaction. awesome job (:

Shayla
Hikara-Hime chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
I love this story. It is very gentle and yet gripping in the intensity of the emotions felt by all the characters. It is well planned out with each character having their moments and I love the dialogue.

H-H
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
Wow lots of drama thats for sure. It took them long enough. Cute ending. I liked all of the characters. She was so confused that I kinda felt depressed for her. Good job!
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
hiya

This story is great, i really enjoyed reading it. But there is something missing though, i can't really put my finger on it. I think it needs more depth to it. I dunno, it could just be the mood i'm in today.

Great writing :)

Angel
Hazelnut Romance chapter 15 . 12/25/2008
sweet.
Fayre Meira chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
i really like this piece. and i love your note regarding copyrights! i heart it.
284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »