Reviews for Sing to Me
Evenstar1389 chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
okay... reading this after best deceptions and looking at the date, i can say that ur writing has certainly improved. Your writing is good in the first place, but plot wise has gotten much better. In this story i was uber confused how things between Liesel and Colin started and how they morphed straight to angst after 2 weeks. And Aaron seemed so shallow. And well Kat and Katie... One time you wrote 'Kate' and i had to infer who was it. Maybe it's better to have more different names? Anyway dont be sad, coz this is one of your earlier works and i think ur latest work is awesome )
Spiralling Words chapter 15 . 11/30/2007
i loved this so much!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
Geez, Colin's seriously bipolar or something.
Devils's Angel chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
i loved your story. the ending was perfect and i loved every moment that lies and colin spent together. i cant wait to read other stories from you.
alicia chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
Don't like simpleplan! ):

But nice story. I like music/romance mixes. (:
LadyLush chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
aw i loved this story. i did think that colin cried way too much for a guy no offense but thats just me. maybe i just hang around with guys who dont have emotions at all lol. you are a fantastic writer and i'm so happy it was happy ending

x
japanera chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
,..at last ive finished reading your story,..wheww,..the story is great,..hahaha cant get it out of my brain,..hhehe,..lolz,..but i do hope you make the ending long,..cause it seems kinda short to me,..oh well,..juz keep on writing good stories,..ill be w8ng,..and wud u plz update me,..hirs my email yah!
makiko matsumoto chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
,..hi it's olredy 3:30 in d morning im feeling kinda groggy buti cant stop myself from reading your masterpiece,..damn u r really good in writing i do hope u keep on writing good stories,..im becoming a huge fan of urs,..i do hope collin and lesl wud b geder,..and collin stop acting lyk a jerk,..ahahah,..and will u plz update me if ur writing another stories...
xjennnny chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
that was so cute like jeff said! :] i love it! i think it is the second time i read this! XD
crampot chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
yehey
stellar.stella chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
i absolutely love the story... but the whole "lied down" thing bugs me...
Paper Bag Ghost chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Oh my gosh... This is so similar to a situation I had last weekend, only there are some differences... A wee bit scary! - Really good so far!
siddika chapter 15 . 2/20/2007
I love it.
dagagadg chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
LOL when she kept saying liesl i thought she said lies! i was wondering why she kept saying tat lol...was she insane? i thought hahaha
JusticeWriter chapter 15 . 1/4/2007
Aw. :) This story was cute.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »