Reviews for Sing to Me
JusticeWriter chapter 15 . 1/4/2007
Aw. :) This story was cute.
Astarael-11 chapter 15 . 12/25/2006
I know you wrote this ages and ages ago but I read it and I thought it was really good. I loved how the characters weren't all perfect and they all kept doing things wrong and they had their faults.

PaintSunshine chapter 9 . 9/27/2006
oh god not again. you see what i mean? one minute colin then aaron then colin then arron then colin then back to !
PaintSunshine chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
ok so this is soo messed up. one minute she's all over colin and the next with aaron then colin and now aaron...god..still luv it
PaintSunshine chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
aww so sad.. more colin puis!yeehaaw~!
PaintSunshine chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
um tangled much? lol anyways erm...err i've got this feeling that blah and lise whowever you spell it is a good couple but colin and lise seems so...i dunno im not making sense..all im trying to say is i wish it was colin and the main character ] hope it is..

AJS chapter 15 . 9/3/2006
Oh man. Haha this is a good story :) It didn't even register as I was reading the last chapter that this would be the end. But I like it and it's sweet. Was Aaron planning all of that from the beginning? I wonder what his intentions were. Maybe he did it to get back at both Lisel & Colin. Which is understandable, his intentions, I mean, but still nothing justifies abusing & trying to rape her. Anyways though, I loved that ending :) It was so sweet. Haha I think the Christmas gift that Lisel gave Colin was a cute touch to the story. And the fact that even when Colin was with Cristal (ick. What did he ever see in her to begin with?) but Kat & Jeff still knew about his true feelings, yeah. Blah but how did Cristal know about what happened between Colin & Lisel? And why did she appear so suddenly? I guess Colin wanted to get over Lisel so... yeah :x Blah whatever. Let's not think about that; let's think happier thoughts :)

Anyways, this was a good story. I liked how it had more emotional drama & etc. than most of the other stories that you might find on fictionpress. Good job :) I think that some of the events could have been more accented and made clearer that led into fights and etc. but all in all, I enjoyed it a lot :) Keep up the good work! I'm going to take a look at some of your other works as well :)

- Alyssa
MKREE chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
I think I read this story a long time ago! But here I am again! I'm enjoying it!
Britanni chapter 15 . 8/8/2006
I love this story! It's so good! The emotions are displayed so well! I will probably never be as good a writer as you are...Please write more on this! It's one of my favorites I've read so far!
cherrystraw chapter 15 . 7/26/2006
wow, this was my first time reading any type of original fiction and i really liked it! i hope you'll write more
firess chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
i kno i've got two more chapters to go. i just wanted to tell you how much i like this story. so...i like this story. and the lines "I’m not saying you’d do anything like that. I know you wouldn’t…" i know exactly how that feels. it's like your head says 'he won't do that to me' but your heart says 'yes he will he's a boy' i just wanted to let you know that really touched me b/c i didn't think anyone understood that. thanks for writing this story.
Punk Amaya chapter 15 . 5/14/2006
cool fic. it was really good. -
Alenor chapter 15 . 3/14/2006
aww great story. i loved it. glad they sorted themselves out, cya later ~ luv Alenor.
k1tcat chapter 15 . 1/2/2006
this story is awesome! i luv it! great work!
Juniper Nights chapter 15 . 11/27/2005