Reviews for Sing to Me
Astarael-11 chapter 15 . 12/25/2006
I know you wrote this ages and ages ago but I read it and I thought it was really good. I loved how the characters weren't all perfect and they all kept doing things wrong and they had their faults.

aa
PaintSunshine chapter 9 . 9/27/2006
oh god not again. you see what i mean? one minute colin then aaron then colin then arron then colin then back to !
PaintSunshine chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
ok so this is soo messed up. one minute she's all over colin and the next with aaron then colin and now aaron...god..still luv it
PaintSunshine chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
aww so sad.. more colin puis!yeehaaw!
PaintSunshine chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
um tangled much? lol anyways erm...err nice..so i've got this feeling that blah and lise whowever you spell it is a good couple but colin and lise seems so...i dunno passionate..lol im not making sense..all im trying to say is i wish it was colin and the main character ] hope it is..

-T.
AJS chapter 15 . 9/3/2006
Oh man. Haha this is a good story :) It didn't even register as I was reading the last chapter that this would be the end. But I like it and it's sweet. Was Aaron planning all of that from the beginning? I wonder what his intentions were. Maybe he did it to get back at both Lisel & Colin. Which is understandable, his intentions, I mean, but still nothing justifies abusing & trying to rape her. Anyways though, I loved that ending :) It was so sweet. Haha I think the Christmas gift that Lisel gave Colin was a cute touch to the story. And the fact that even when Colin was with Cristal (ick. What did he ever see in her to begin with?) but Kat & Jeff still knew about his true feelings, yeah. Blah but how did Cristal know about what happened between Colin & Lisel? And why did she appear so suddenly? I guess Colin wanted to get over Lisel so... yeah :x Blah whatever. Let's not think about that; let's think happier thoughts :)

Anyways, this was a good story. I liked how it had more emotional drama & etc. than most of the other stories that you might find on fictionpress. Good job :) I think that some of the events could have been more accented and made clearer that led into fights and etc. but all in all, I enjoyed it a lot :) Keep up the good work! I'm going to take a look at some of your other works as well :)

- Alyssa
Miss K Ree chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
I think I read this story a long time ago! But here I am again! I'm enjoying it!
Britanni chapter 15 . 8/8/2006
I love this story! It's so good! The emotions are displayed so well! I will probably never be as good a writer as you are...Please write more on this! It's one of my favorites I've read so far!
cherrystraw chapter 15 . 7/26/2006
wow, this was my first time reading any type of original fiction and i really liked it! i hope you'll write more
firess chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
i kno i've got two more chapters to go. i just wanted to tell you how much i like this story. so...i like this story. and the lines "I’m not saying you’d do anything like that. I know you wouldn’t…" i know exactly how that feels. it's like your head says 'he won't do that to me' but your heart says 'yes he will he's a boy' i just wanted to let you know that really touched me b/c i didn't think anyone understood that. thanks for writing this story.
Punk Amaya chapter 15 . 5/14/2006
cool fic. it was really good. -
Alenor chapter 15 . 3/14/2006
aww great story. i loved it. glad they sorted themselves out, cya later luv Alenor.
k1tcat chapter 15 . 1/2/2006
this story is awesome! i luv it! great work!
Juniper Nights chapter 15 . 11/27/2005
nice story...short and sweet
MolestAPeanut chapter 15 . 9/26/2005
Hmm. This was a really simple story. It didn't go into very many details, or the story on how they fell in love. Pretty much, they just WERE, and you just wrote the story of them getting together. No details, simple. But still, it was good. Nice job. Good story. :)

Bai.