Reviews for Fallen Star
KaronePrincess chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
I really LOVE this story. I really LOVE her character. She is very independent and brave. Gosh how I love her. She is my heroeine. I really WAINTING to know what will happen next! Poor her! Please keep POSTING MORE THIS STORY. I've been waiting for you to update this story for a very long time. The plot is really AWESOME. Excellent story! Good writing style. I really mean it! UPDATE MORE SOON!
mystichorse17 chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
i think ur story is awesome! Please continue writing!
Shawn chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
I am impressed as always with your writing.. great story, can't wait til i read the next.. *reading.. *hugs..
TheArmaniNinja chapter 11 . 11/24/2002
I always love a good fantasy story. I think i'll put this in my favorites...Keep it up!
max chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
i find the story well planned and executed..the writer really painted a vivd picture with words..i would recomend this story to anyone ...great charecterzation...good plot and it flows very weel..i cant wait to read more from this writer.
Akira Makie chapter 11 . 10/19/2002
another great chpt. it was a long time coming but better late than never. i cant wait for chpt 12!
Toralinda chapter 10 . 9/5/2002
I really love your story! You gotta continue! I'll keep reading and I'll review whenever I can!

Luv, Tori )
Toralinda chapter 6 . 7/31/2002
This is a completely WONDERFUL story! You should really think about maybe getting it published when you finish it! I LOVE it and I hope you update really soon!
Akira Makie chapter 4 . 7/29/2002
Wow, this is an excellent story. i cant wait til you put up more chapters.
ME chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I had to review, because I know I should, I know I wanted too, and I loved it. ::snickers::

me