Reviews for On Speling
vouvouka chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Eye donnt under stand, wat is funey a bout this Poe 'em! Buy the wey, wat duz "speling" meen?
Aurora Barrett chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Exactly how I feel. I like it. It really got the point across. Hope noone flames it.
~Aurora Barrett~
seabert chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Well, your shameless plug worked...and mocking mistake-prone people, to put it euphemistically, seems to be a rather common theme. Hm...well then, I will just have to ensure perfection.

OH! I just remembered...just so you know, the rhyme scheme for that graveyard-poem-thing you commented on (thanks very much!) is ABABCDCDEFEFGG-it's a Shakespearean sonnet (I wrote it for English class...)

Your poem is very funny...I like it better than mine. Oh, well. :P
panther-of-shadows chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
:D That was really funny! You could even retitle it, IM spelingg, or something to that effect. I have'nt come across too many poems without a good spellcheck, though I still notice lil things.

when they suddenly stop rhyming...:p heeheehee. funny. Have you read A Lesson Before Dying? THeres this one chapter in it that I am sure would kill you. *scratches head* not litterally though. ~tori
Loganberry chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Actually, I suspect you missed the point of Focus's last paragraph, but still. as far as this goes, it's very funny indeed. And I'm terrified I'm going to do a typo here, so I shan't write a long review! :)
Junsui too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
lol! I know what you mean!
Lisa Robinson chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
lol. i veri mush agre _
jinny-gurl chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
this is funy. i lik it alot. i think bad spelers shood tak clases.