Reviews for Bouncing Fishies
Anoh chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was great! All of your stories are great! Glad to have found you here.

But Farla, this seemed so... different than your usual stories. You seem happy here.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I thought this was funny. There wasn't really a point to it, but I thought that kind of added to the humor. Judging by the other reviews for this story, you certainly seem to have a lot of enemies.
Somebody Important chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
If this is your idea of funny then you should go back into the pit from which you came and stay there untell you get a sence of humor.

P.S. I don't care if things in this review are spelled wrong. If you do then you should not be so uptight.
WillowWhiskers chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
*Ish cracking up* I... am still... unworthy...
Morbane chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
*laughs* Oh dear. Good, good, laughter's just what I need. Got any other games you could write about?
Crystal Mew chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Oh, COME ON PEOPLE! This was funny! _- Bouncing fishies! Yay!
ShadowintheDark chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Please say what the heck is the plot! What is it about! What in the world is the point! Wait! I have it! You want to bore the world out of their pants! Here I am. Try and get me if you want, so what I don't care. I just want you out of my hair. Also why do you have always end Tom's sentences with and... and can... Geez this story sucks and I'm not going to regret sending this to you.

Signed,

ShadowintheDark

P.S. I think some of Holy-Psychic-Vulpix's stories are pretty good. Not the best but certainly much better than this one. Good-bye and good ridance.
Sanity Questioned chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Farla? Is this your idea of funny? If it is you need to go out and buy a sense of humor...

Thanks for nothing,

Kitty LoonyBinonSaturn

::manager:: keep up the terrible work :: he winces as Kitty applauds him for the first(and last)time::
SunLight1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
It's a dumb game then.
Xeaeros chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
heeheeheeheeheehee
Annegelina chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Hey! We like bouncing fishies! they're fun! please read and review our story. it's called "Exiled and going insane" by annegelina. thanks!
Lightning-Strike chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
*cracks up* BOUNCING FISHIES FOREVER!
Wittleghoul chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Well that was interesting! I have a PlayStation too. It's amazing what little kids (and I) can laugh hysterically at. :)
Souf-up chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
After reading your story I have decided it wasn't worth reading. This plot is boring, the character are boring and there's no point to it.