Reviews for nails
Dark-BlueDeep chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
What was that line about marriage or coffee again? (laughs in awe) Because you're there mate. And you're so bloody good.
toysoldier chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
it's an old idea approached in a new way... so it doesn't come across as tired. I like how when reading it you really feel like you're tearing at old wounds, never really letting them heal, not liking it but being unable to stop. We've all been there. Maybe continue this?
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
sounds to me like this girl is depressed, is a really great poem,its so .

~*ScarletDreamer
Star5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
marvelous...
Star5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
marvelous...
valpincon chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
so so dark, so intense. i love it. "everything she touches hurts...everything she touches blleds." genius, frankly. is it based on a truth? or just a notion? its brilliant, either way.
Aviendha19 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
crazy, crazy, this is pretty cool in a crazy way.

you should, check out, sum of, my fics
M17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
hey, it's really interesting, well written, cool idea,,but sad,,
unexpected source chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
its bloody brilliant.

oh forgive me for the pun.

kai
InLoveWithHappiness chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Short, but i think thats part of what made this piece so good. I like it a lot, the style is diffrent than the usual, so to the point and blunt-but Im not saying that in a bad way, I think its brilliant.

And if you ever need to talk about shit, you don't know me, but email me sometime. Sometimes talking to faceless names can help. Especially those who have been through it. Take care, God bless, and don't let the blood dictate you. I learned that the hard way.

xoxo
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
lovely. i'm so glad to see you posting again. yup, i agree with TO, it's definitely original and ironic too. i love it. great job, as usual. the images are so beautiful yet so digusting at once. made me wince. you're immensely talented.
tarnished oversoul chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
very lovely, well written- but it curious, curious and a little uncommon methinks- of corse, i thought the summary was metaphorical of course, but either way is good. (ps, if yuor formatting is giving yuo problems- try double spacing your work.)

TO
marguerite chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
gruesome.
Salienah chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
oooooh...that's all i can say. _