Reviews for A Neverending Dream
Evelyn chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I REALLY like your story its great
Evelyn chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
on the first sentence or two you spelled loose wrong you spelled it lose. its fine i make mistakes like that all the time : )
Sleek Sinner chapter 14 . 4/24/2009
WOW! This is far I would say one of the best stories I've read!

I mean, it just trapped me! The title, the beginning, the vharacters, everything!

Enrique is so sweet!

Selena is nice, but still, what took her so long to accept her feelings! I guess, there are pretty stubborn people right?

You should really, really continue it soon!

*Abby*
beautifuldays chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
it's a realy nice story. I'm kinda late with this review becuz i read this a year ago! Umm Yeah so are you like gonna ever update?
i wish i wish chapter 14 . 7/11/2006
it's really nice and touching plaz update
bellecatastrophe chapter 14 . 5/2/2006
Hi!

I read this story as Only Tears Here, but now I've signed up and I wanted to leave a respectful, signed review to say I love your work. truly inspiring.I can't wait til the time thing is over and I can submit my own work. also, please go onto:

~reallyravenroth
zyryon chapter 14 . 4/29/2006
wow.. just.. wow. what a great story! the plot is clear, characters defined.. i don't like the spelling mistakes though. like you keep spelling 'heart' as 'hearth'.. continue writing, please~ can't wait!
onlytearshere chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
Gosh...

Like'd the bit at the end. When will you continue the story? I've given you so many reviews!Hmm, maybe hopefully if you get cracking you'll get a cookie? Oh,this is hopeless!
onlytearshere chapter 12 . 10/24/2005
hmph! Will anyone tell me what bishounen is? No? *starts crying*

I've been on the site - Enrique really is stunning! Even though in your story he has black hair, but in the picture he has purple [?](Clueless? Search me!) he is the, like, best anime ever!

Please update! Oh yeh, i'll give you a cookie if you do one by new years! and PLEASE, can you do one on 24th March - my bdaY?
onlytearshere chapter 13 . 10/24/2005
hi, i saw this review on the last chapter... Mizz Dustkeeper..i think it meant about Alucards group {?}Anyway, I have some names you could use:~ The Revengers~ The Others~ The Family

You're right * wipes forehead with back of hand* this is hard! Erm..well..I think it was stupid of Enrique to run off like that AND shoot his father in front of Selena! But a REALLY good chapter even though Enrique keeps BLUNDERING * shouts, and Enrique hangs head* ! LOL, just kiddin, is Enrique based on anyone, sounds well cute!
onlytearshere chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
HI!

I wish I was you. I'm not kidding! Netherlands sounds far better than England - and you're stories are the coolest! Plus I LOVE anime and manga - sailormoon is the best, it rules, even though I haven't watched it...Do you have msn messenger? If so, I added you. Erm...well, I managed to get through the grammar - its not THAT bad - and I have to say..Enrique is so lush ( or sounds it from your description) hello earth to selena, are you crazy * makes finger go round and round near ear* ? it took you enough time to look into those beautiful eyes and admit your feelings...stupid, stubborn girl LOL. Well, I'm REALLY *shouts:REALLY* looking forward to the next chapter - and the ones to follow! Erm..it says at the bottom to point out bad things, even though there are hardly any * sweetly smiles* erm..it would have been cool if it ended, like: Your bit:*I whispered into the black fabric. I wanted to finish my sentence, but felt two strong arms encircling me, and pulling me closer towards Enrique. He held me in a tight protective embrace* My bit: 'I stared up at him and saw him smiling lovingly at me, his face tilting towards mine...' See? It would be a not-quite-but-a-bit-cliffhanger. Will they kiss? Or will Selena pull away *shouts at Selena, AGAIN!* but, erm, its a really gd chapter, loved it, and the rest of the story, but maybe if you connected each chapter with a tighter, er, bond(?)I dunno wat that means! Finally, do you pay for fiction press? I'm a bit young *LOL, plz don't report me!* but two years isn't anything! Plz reply to: So, yh, loved it, but pretty plz * sniffs, and wipes nose with back of hand* can we have some pictures of Selena and Enrique together and other pictures plz. ANIME pictures, maybe? PLZ! ( plz please, if you didn't know)
onlytearshere chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
This story is about a girl called Selena who is being 'stalked' by Enrique, a mysterious and handsome why? Why is he stalking her? What's behind his story? And as the story unravels...will things work out?

Erm..there are still LOADS of spelling mistakes but that can easily be sorted...*puppy dog eyes* please, can you add some 'intense' momments? * puppy dog eyes go sad* and please can you post chapters quicker - we all round would be happy - maybe two new chapters each for christmas and new years? * puppy dog eyes light up, look beggingly*
glassbutterfly chapter 14 . 8/20/2005
You really are evil! Finish the friggin story!Will she say "I love you Enrique"? TELL ME!
GLASSBUTTERFLY chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
What happened to the bird?
glassbutterfly chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
I just that was going to happen. It was sort of next time when you do the whole suspicous questioning at the end of the chapter,DON'T MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS!
309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »