Reviews for The Fire Dancer Key
Yandere chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Wow, this is a really interesting story. I take it you're not going to update..? That's too bad- so much potential...
Awsome17 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
this is a cute story. Update soon!
Bekk chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
You need to update... please? Your story sounds really good so far, and I'm sure it will only get better as you continue it...
serpent's fire chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
like your story. I'm interested in whats going to happen next to Aren and Fliamme.
SavageWorlds chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Hey, you've got a good story here. Don't leave us hanging and update soon.
Avalon Hybrid chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
*poke poke* Please update this. This is really good stuff here.
Sasha L. Miller chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
i like it, it's cute. i've never heard of a key story before. this is cute and original, and i can't wait to see more, so i hope you update soon.
Izzy chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
Why haven't you UPDATED? -whack- I need to know MORE! I love the fact that Fiamme is blind - you don't get many characters like that nowadays. Anyway, please fix the link, I'm interested in this Keyfic idea. _ Thankye, and please write more!
tarnaslayerofevil chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
AH! That was the coolest! ARG! no more chappies? EEK! oh my gosh! this was one of the coolest plots EVER! the charecters postivetly rocked! and the entire story was told with such complete artistic literary beauty it left my breathless! wowie! THAT WAS COMPLETLY AND UTTERLY AWSOME! please please please write more! arg!
silverkitsune chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
this story is really great! please please please update soon! :O
Lami chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
wow! amazing work, wonderful charachters, can't wait for more! i don't suppose you could tell me who started the whole key thing? [the link's not.. 'here:']
Avia chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Man dis story off da hook!

Keep up da good work.

Yaoifan4life
notreallydeadyet chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Good story. You haven't updated it in a very long time, hopefully you'll continue writing this? It's interesting and the first chapter is great.
Oak chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
'Licious, now you have to update 'cos yeah...I say so. Hah, sorry, anyway...I think it's a lovely tale, I love theives, and the first chapter was magnificent. And I love Fiamme, despite the fact that I've never been a fan of long-haired red-headed blokes...then again, I've never really seen one. Ah well. 'Tis lovely! Write on. Later.
Hoshi-Aya-chan chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Oh, this is absalutely one of the best fics I've ever read. I love pretty uke-boys _

Please continue~