Reviews for Masquerade
Poison Ember chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow, I really loved this poem - only stumbling upon it while searching for an old one of mine called 'Sweet Masquerade', but here I found pure genius instead!

Skylar Bane...
HuRt-AnD-Al0nE chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
wow, this is really good. I like how you compare the world to a ballroom. It's amazing how few can see past the masks
teena chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
OMG! I love PHANTOM! Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman are AMAZING! I get that way sometimes too. I really think there is a Phantom watching me sometimes and hope it is in one of my best moments. And I also try to come up with excuses about why my name is Brittina and not Christine. Which is crazy I know, but I don't care. Cuz I am not harming myself or society in any way so I don't need help or any serious attention...and I'm okay with that!

Have a lovely day!
Lost Dove chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
That is just brilliant. I like the message behind it, especialy the part about sincerity. Ya, I love that song from Phantom of the Opera too. You should write more poems I love this!
Snowshoe Hare chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Very interesting. I. too, enjoy The Phantom of the Opera, though, sadly, I have never seen it performed.