Reviews for Make Me Bad
ehhhh chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
not to be mean or anything, but i stopped reading after you said the word 'prep' for the ninth time before the middle of the first chapter.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 17 . 9/2/2003
I apologise for only just stumbling onto your story, otherwise you'd have had loads of reviews from me before now.

I kinda have a thing once I do stumble onto a story that I have to read all of it before I'll review it, so, now I've sat here for like the last 90 minutes reading all of this when I should have been doing like a hundred other things, I guess its only right that I should do the decent thing...

First off, on the story...

Its a pretty good story and doesn't suck anything like you seem to think it does...if you want to read something that sucks just go and have a look at some of my stuff!

There are a few typos, but who doesn't make those? And there also seem to be a few sentances with words missing off the end, although that could just be my computer playing up or something. But thats cool too, cos it means I get to make up my own words to complete the sentance, and with my imagination I can do things like that no problem!

Onto where your up to in the story so far, well its good to see them finally get together after all the messing about, although I have a sneaky feeling its not going to be all plain sailing for them!

Also looking forward to seeing the dreadful bitch from hell Tracie get what she deserves...maybe you could send her to jail for life in the next chapter and then kinda branch off to show her being abused daily in jail by all the bull dykes or something as punishment?

Or am I being too nasty there? Or too nice to her even? At least if she gets sent down to jail then you could arrange for one of the other inmates to kill her or something...to save one of the main characters having to suffer for getting revenge.

And to think you can make me, a guy who never has a bad word to say about anyone, feel so much against one person who's not even real. That kinda demonstrates the power of your writing, which for someone so young is amazing!

Anyway, I suppose I should get back to doing what I was supposed to be doing when I started to read your story.

Keep up the good work, and as always looking backward to reading more soon...or something like that!

Spawny
plnkp3r50n chapter 17 . 8/16/2003
love the story. first i thought this was weird cause well... haha i'm a prep and you seem to diss them alot eh? but you ahve an awesome story going :D
Amy11 chapter 17 . 7/4/2003
ok, when r u going 2 update? iv been waiting lyke a hundred yearz! mayb not buh...sum where round there...ugh...this is so annoying! evrytyme i cum on i chek 2 see if u updated...nope...nope...PLZ update soon! meh...please ahem...now dat iv freaked out...i will stop...n e wayz great story...keep riting and UPDATE!

~*~AmY~*~
Amy11 chapter 17 . 6/26/2003
UPDATE! DONT END IT HERE! PLESE DONT! UGH i'd dy if u did! LoLz! juss DONT end it!
GoldberryB chapter 17 . 5/19/2003
you should keep writing this story
RoxyKawaii chapter 17 . 5/9/2003
wow this IS a happy chapter hehe!
Amy11 chapter 17 . 4/12/2003
i dun want it ta b tha end.

itz RILLY RILLY good! keep riting...do falcon IZ unmad her now! yay! lol

keep ritin!

~~Amy~~
sapofbks2008 chapter 17 . 3/31/2003
I loved the chapter. I can't wait for moe to come. I hope that you update just a little sonner though next time you do put up the mext chapter. I almost missed this story.
Kyraille Fade chapter 17 . 3/30/2003
Wow. At the insistence of my cousin (Serina Black) I started to read this story, and I'm only allowed limited time on the Internet, so I copied and pasted the entire thing (almost 160 page...) onto a floppy to read on my laptop later. I read the whole thing that night. You made me cry TWICE, damn you!

Just one minor complaint I have is about minor spelling and grammar mistakes, but ignore that, because I'm a bit of a grammar nut and it drives me nuts. Oh well.

I have an idea for Tracie. She is threatened again by Ri or Bea or someone, and before her court date she suicides, thus pissing off Ri and all her friends. It saves Ri or Bea from having to go to jail for murdering her, and it once again proves that Tracie is a cowardly bitch, yes? ::grin:: I wish I was a vampire too.

Hats off to you,

Fade
k5626 chapter 17 . 3/29/2003
I think you should keep writing it is a really good so far.
KristyASoroka chapter 17 . 3/25/2003
excellent chappie, where's the rest (
Cinnanimmy chapter 17 . 3/20/2003
Wow. Just...wow. I really like this. You have done a wonderful job so far. I'm really impressed that you killed off Tom. Not that I didn't like him. It's just that lots of authors have a hard time killing off main characters and I think it's great that you can put that kind of twist into a story. You have a good thing going here. Keep it up!
nikki89 chapter 17 . 3/18/2003
Another kick ass chapter! but wouldn't it hurt to be kissed because of the lip piercings?
Midnite Shadow chapter 17 . 3/18/2003
Hiya! It's Serina Black w/ a new penname...hehe. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! IGNORE ALL THE VOTES FOR NOT CONTINUING THE STORY!

YAY! they're back together, that's great...you do not know how happy i am...hehe. Srry it took me so long to review, the whole spilt has been confusing me & it took a while to find the story...

So glad that ri finally realisied she's always running away from things...and she & FALCOLN ARE TOGETHER!

Must continue, you know that, right?
210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »