Reviews for A fairy-tale
Dream Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I love your closing line! This such a beautiful poem, I hope you write more soon!
Elbereth Queen of the St chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Wow... that is truly beautiful... Very nicely written, especially because i too have a dream world... though it involves a few things real *cough*elijah*cough*. *g* but anyways, i was just gonna come to write you a note in a reveiw (my frikken aol isn't working! -_-;;;) any i didn't expect anything new, but here we are. At any rate, I have been severly ignoring my story for a while now, but finally i have thought about it... i actually have an idea that might work to fix it... it sounds a little stupid when i tell it, but i'll try to make it not so when i write it. At any rate, the idea is:

Glorfindel meets his lover from the past life (Earel) in Rivendell, and they thought they could live togather finally and raise their daughter whom he had just impregnated Earel with. Then he saves Frodo, and goes back to Rivendell, where someone (i dunno who yet.. some elf, has to be creepy and all-knowing, such as Elrond, or Galadriel) tells him the details of the protected feild (you know the one with Lothelena)and the orcs have nearly broken into it... he has to go and gaurd it from them, but he leaves quitly, and without saying goodbye, 'cuz it would be too painful...

well, that was it... i would email you this, but i dont have another email account, and i also dont know if your aol is working. I should really stop talking now. well, thanks for all your help and encouragement regarding my story, i really appreciate it. Luvs,

-"Elbereth"

P.S. last, but not least, thanks for the review.