Reviews for Erised
Maddie chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
hey this story was awesome! it moves really well too i can not wait for the next chapter! the beginning descriptions seemed a little too rushed, if you want a little criticism i would try and describe them as you talk about them later in the book ,dont rush to do it all in the first paragraph, but its great! i cant wait to read the rest of your stuff! and thaytnks for liking mine!
Twilight Tiger chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
Pretty good. I really like the story line. The story is a bit confusing and could use some more details. There were some paragraphs that just about every sentence in them started with the word "she". Can u see how that might get annoying? Really, I shouldn't be criticizing(dang, I hate tha word. GRRRRRRRR! Stupind spelling!ARGH!lol). U'r story is much better than any of mine. hehe. Well, continue! Try not to use the word "she" so much, like again and again. It will make u'r stories better. Oh ya! I'm gonna add u to my favorite list! I like where this story could be going! Very interesting! Great job! OMG I'm rambling! _
Red Cinnamon chapter 3 . 8/9/2002
OMG! I love the concept! I love how everyone has an element, and you make the guys sound *so* hot. Heh- not that that matters, but yeah. It's beyond safe to say I thouroughly enjoyed this.
Jia chapter 3 . 8/5/2002
this is great stuff
gaile chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Well, you've gotten off to a nice, rolling start. I like the way Erised flows. Very good.
Azalai chapter 3 . 8/4/2002
I agree, hehehe. Write more soon, please! Chop chop! _;

Jia chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
Oh come on, only 2 chapters, I was just settling into the story!
cze chapter 2 . 7/23/2002
Oh,... Erised.. Desire spelled backwards. That was just plain genius. I liked this story, and really, you have some talent here.
Azalai chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
Like I said before, I like the second chapter. -.- dunno why tho. More! Please?

-azalai

P.S.-*whiny voice* What should my story be called?
Rara Wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Cool story so far!
Azalai chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
More! More! You ended it cuttedly! CUTTEDLY. Uhh...you prolly dunno what that means, but still, cuttedly. More, please!