Reviews for Plastic Fish Aquarium
Amikins chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
Good lord. Make more words on screen. Me like words. I'm hooked. Love your style, you remind me of Torinaura.

Even though my review is short-

-Amikins
lil teapot chapter 10 . 11/21/2004
i love the story and the characters. please update soon.
You Need More Flair chapter 10 . 9/12/2004
Um... Yeah, I'm gonna need you to write about 30 chapters to make up for the lack of updates...
PLEASE!
I need MORE!
EmptyMuleAccount chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
your story is so witty and realistic (I swear, those band kids are insane!) Please keep writing!
cerillion chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
love this story. hope you update.
baby cauldron chapter 10 . 10/30/2003
MORE!NOW! Pretty please with sugar ontop? Oh, like how you write Brennan's lines, I can hear the accent.
Silver Sparkz chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
I love it! This story is so funny! And Shae is such a cool person. I wish that I knew someone like her, I'd so wanna be their friend.

Please write more soon, because I can't stand waiting.

Love, Ash
Sea of Ideas chapter 10 . 7/22/2003
My compliments to you for writing a fabulous teen story without sloppy grammar, an abundance of slang-and with a PLOT! How cool is that? I'm so in love with these characters and now join your faithful legion of fans waiting for updates.

You've got wonderfully creative chapter names that are kind of silly-but have great deeper meaning. I'm looking forward to the next update.

I also hope you're involved in a college writing experience that will allow you to practice your craft beyond papers for class. If not-find a writing community online. You've got a great gift and I would love to read a published novel with this kind of style.

-C
Freakage chapter 10 . 7/20/2003
Wow, amazing story! Poor Shae! And Derek...well, I really want to hear what Derek want to say to Shae. And what happened between them! He sounds hot, but he must have done something pretty stupid with Shae. And Brennan...*grin* What a sweetie! And so cute! With an Irish accent, too . He should suck it up like a man, and just ask Shae out, right? Well, maybe not. I don't know what you're going to do with this story, and that's how I like it. Great job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cheated Angel chapter 10 . 7/13/2003
that yuki is something! "setting up" shae and brennan like that! hehehe! i think una has a crush on brennan _ or that could be just my imagination... watch me be right XD XD. whe. so what happens next? write more!
Leri Galvin chapter 10 . 7/13/2003
Hey, this was cool . . . only now there are three "Haleys" or variations thereof.

But that's okay. The spelling's different!

Anyway, great chapter, and the pangs of guilt are surfacing now because of my lack of updates.

And don't feel bad-"Lina" still owes me money as well!

-Leri
spookyman chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
SWEET! I like the hidden story with Derek...suspense. And Una is a great character , I want to hear more of her. Everyone is nice to read about because they are original characters. Keep on roll'n!
Elven Moon chapter 10 . 7/8/2003
Good on ye! You updated! Now if only I could get myself to update mine *feels bad* We need MORE Camden appearances ;) Catch my drift?
Hypatia chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
Yay! I got mentioned! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But no need to apologize; 'tis all right. And to anyone else reading this review, I don't expect I will continue Caligo, but you're welcome to read what is written already.

I had quite a few laughs with this chapter, whether or not you're pleased with it. I liked Shae's attempt at writing at the beginning of the chapter; it was quite humorous. Heh. *Dances a jig* That was for the update. *Sings the update jingle* And that, too. *Holds out a $20 bill* And th-wait, no.

Write more! And quickly! *Remembers longingly the days when Elek updated several times a week* Alas for the passing of days! But we must continue on. Write more! Or I shall-umm... make you wish you had! Alas for the passing of eloquence. Update!

Hypatia
FireBringer chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
YAY! Don't you DARE take so long again! Your writing is exquisite. I love your stories.
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »