Reviews for The Chase
Sivart chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hey I like the way this is written. It is detailed and very eerie. I look forward to more chapters like this.
Sivart
PS. Check out some of the new chapters to Inflareus's Revenge if you get a chance.
Laerian chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
This was really good. I love the way you describe the places the narrarator runs to. I was beginning to think that you should add some info on why this madman was chasing the narrarator but then i thought that it was fine the way it is. The less we know about him the more psycotic he seems to just pick a random person to kill. Good job

Laerian
teena chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Oh, scary! That would freak the crap outta me! Its like I know what you did last summer all over again...cept did she do something last summer? Hm.. I dunno, maybe he just felt in the killing mood or something... great story so far.
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I love your stories. You are excellent. Keep up the excellent work.
white lily chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
That was really good, i liked the description and the way you managed to incorperate the fear your character was feeling, very good read!
Charlene de Letourneau chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Your description of the scene is quite good but this is not a story. A story needs a plot,characters, a begining and end, and I'm afraid your story has none of those.
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Your chase scene was vivid and enthralling, but the story lacked substance. There was no plot. She was running, and then she stopped. Who was she running from? Why was he chasing her? Blind malice? Who is your character? The biggest flaw I could detect in your writing is how flimsy your characters are. Not only do they have no personalities, they also lack drive, purpose.