Reviews for I Know
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Short, but packs a punch. It seems almost like one of those trite poems, but I didn't get that feel too much from this to make it a bad work. A formatting error does make it hard to read, though.
Allyboo chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I love it.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Sweet, but the format is a bit screwed up unless it's supposed to be like that.
musicluver chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
omg that's so sweet...wow...lucky girl
Damaged chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
This is so sweet! I've been here before . . you hit this right on the spot. Keep writing! *wink*
bubblemilktea chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I say it again, I love your poems.

They're so beautiful.

I can imagine everything but most importantly,

you show us emotion, let us feel it.

I think that's your spark and magic.
ChaoticDestiny48 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
u have a lot of love in u. thats so refreshing to see. u really show the pain someone feels when they've hurt the one the love. bravo. i like ur work and i'd like to talk to u more about poetry and such. send me an email if u can. my name is really Kasey and you can call me that.

i'm glad you asked me to read ur work, and i'm very pleased that you liked mine.
FrostFireChild chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
this is quite good. i can't say anything bad about it. it's good.
Craven chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
sounds like a good song. maybe i'll write a bass line for it soon. you are tho, i think, would sound better compressed into a you're. it'll flow better it think. again tho, short, simple, to the point. congrats on a pretty nifty poem
Muslima chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
WoW, your really into this girl. I must be really ignorant or just smart because I don't believe in 'love'.
Alethesea chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
It's interesting, and well written. But try phrasing it so that it is easier to read. It might just be the layout. Oh well, great job. One more tip: spell out a word (i.e. u). But overall, great job.

Kudos!

Alethesea
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Hmm, pretty good... BUT... (isn't there always a but? *lol*) you really should use you instead of u and am instead of m. :) Just a pointer! :)

Keep writing,

Vnomi. :)
iustus chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
You know that I like that one!