Reviews for The List
Neopergoss chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Wow! I like it...such powerful writing in this and the ones I've seen so far, starting from the earliest...actually, I've dreamed about doing that kind of thing to people, too...and I LOVE the delicious elitism there...there simply isn't enough of it in the world...
Sadly, as far as my stance on the issue goes (and actually I doubt yours is exactly the same as it was almost 2 years ago), I'm too much of a relativist to actually endorse doing that kind of thing...who's to say who should live and who should die? Who should be God?...honestly, I think you or me or many other people would make things better if they were in charge...but, sadly, it's easier said than done...
When did you discover this darker side of yourself?
Judge Jury Executioner chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
wow...i seems like theres alot of anger in u. no real reason i say that...this reminds me of the story of when i started planning to shoot up my school. too bad i moved...
quasigeek chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I love it. It's so... angsty. Heh. I can also kind of relate to it. You are a very talented writer.
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
This is hit home cuz I felt that way toward the peeps who hurt me when I was in elemtary. It's true, peeps like them belong where there are peeps like them. Very good.
IcyWindShine chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
love it, just great. very well written. keep it up! _'
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
FANTASTIC

I found your ,,the List really great.

It is so authentic. And everybody from every country know what you mean and what you will say with your very good pov.

I think you are a great writer.

Write more of such fantastic stories!
Charlene de Letourneau chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Really dark.

But it's a very good POV. I think your strength as a writer lays just in this kind of things: essasys, POVs...it's what you write best. Keep it up!
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Wow. Angry, that is how I would describe this piece. I love your fluency, the way your words seem to flow. You are a great writer. This is one of the best stories I have read, as it really opens a window to the reader, reflecting yourself as you write.
Darla chapter 1 . 7/23/2002