Reviews for The Six Entities
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
This is great! Really imaginative.
PiNk DUck FrauD chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
HEY NANAKI!...wicked story but kinda odd...me likes though if you can't figure out who i am THEN YOU SUCK!
Dog Face chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
This was awesome! Very, Very Different from most of the things I've read so far. :) I really liked it
Omnimental chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Very nice, and I like the "Oriental Myth" feel. I agree with Simon, and think a sequel involving a showdown would be fun for reader and writer alike. Perhaps Night moves to block the sun with his silver ball...?
Simon-Callahan chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
This story is amazing. I love the sort of feel that it is given with the dragons. Very mythical, and I love myths. I think It might be fun if the other dragons had to eventually battle the Night dragon. Sort of a showdown to end all showdowns.

Well, anyhow, you do great work. Keep it up.

Simon Callahan

P.S.

Thanks for reviewing my story. Have a look at my other ones. Just click on my name and I think they should come up. Thanks.
Aneko chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Very creative. Keep going. Dragons as creators is definently a novel idea.
Mister Vix chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Very, very good. Detailing could use some work, but I know how frustrating THAT gets. Don't really approve as using Night for the bad guy...evil has a form of itself. But, your story... ! Keep it up Taka! You have definate potential!
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Very cool!I really like how you talked about the Gods and has a nice feel to it.

Could you maybe read and review my origonal vampire novel?I really like to get feed I want to learn how to make my own writting craft as good as it can be.

Thanks if you can and nice story to.I really like the tone.