Reviews for Last Apology
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Short, yet so full of emotion. You really know how to write angrily. You need to teach me how to write
You Win I Will Be Your Idiot chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
VERY AWESOME SONG. i can relate to this.
passing on pixydust outgrown chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
i like this alot, funny, i always like the dark stuff. it really is great the way it comes together. yet another great piece.
Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
I enjoyed this. You're very good at writing dramatic pieces like this.
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
*dances* as usual, great rythm (is that spelt right?) surpassing me as usual. I love that most about your songs..they just *flow* without any effort. And you're still better than me. But you know that really *giggles* x
Max chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Lookie! I looked at your new song! Anywho, it's a great song, even though it is a bit dark. You're going to do something great in your life if you can just get past these stupid teen years. I guess I'll get to say I knew you when. Keep it up...
Kazuline chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
wow that was really really good i thought the line about being dead inside was really moving...nice job!
spikey chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Wow... that song is frickin awesome! I can relate to that... so many of us can I'm sure. I like it a lot! Keep up the good work. Then again, you always write great stuff so I don't think bad work could be produced from you, heh.
laureno chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Another song! Yay! This is one that (although I know you like to write song lyrics, not poems) stands nicely alone as a poem. It's complete in it's own right, although I'd like to hear what you come up with for music for it *I don't think I could write suitable music for it*. Very nice work _
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Welcome back ian! its good to see that your back. I've put some new stuff up recently and I'd like you to take a look for me.

As for the song, I like ) I know a lot of people that have done this to me. its sad ( good work, keep it up
heather chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
-cries- i'm the tenth to review? :( i didn't think you posted on ff anymore..you hadn't updated in so long, lol. i like this one a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This is really cool. Totally poetic rhyme scheme, could even be beat poetry lol. Keep it up. Dan
Tyr chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Every mans thoughts after years of commitment...to be tossed down the drain...
Tykeria chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
wow this sound familiar... nevertheess it was really good.

P.S.

thanx for lettn me beta read it.
sammy-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
hallo ian! more good lyrics. damn you and your ability to never write anything sucky! i