Reviews for Reality
ANNNIEEEEE chapter 8 . 6/5/2003
YAY VINCENT. I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THIS GOOD. WOWWE! [I FOUND MISTAKES]..BUT NONETHELESS..IT WAS WONDERFUL ] I THINK..I AM MORE IN FAVOR OF SAD ENDINGS THAN HAPPY ENDINGS..HEHEHE..CRUEL CRUEL, LITTLE ME.
Kaiwaf chapter 8 . 4/25/2003
Marvelous ending statement. Wonderful descriptions. You are a very, VERY talented author. Someday i will get around to your other stories (SUMMER!). I would hate to miss out on them!

Kat
Kaiwaf chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
Once again, i'm taken in by surprise by the eloquence with which you write. Totally unexpected as well! Dang...guess i should have seen it coming. Wonderful word usage. Um...sorry it took me so long to review! I've been really busy...but nicely done.

Kat
Kaiwaf chapter 6 . 2/23/2003
Hm, a dance, huh? Marvelously written; it has such a nice flow to it.
Kaiwaf chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
destiny coming into the mix now? So Navi killed herself and Hikaru is some sort of seer or something. I don't have a clue as to what you did with this story, but i fully intend to find out ~.
Kaiwaf chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
Ugh, no way! Oh well, should have expected it, i guess. Will this be the end to Seta or not? And why the hell is he so special (three girls liking him now?)

Good writing, as always (must go see!)
Kaiwaf chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
Sorry i've been so long without reading your story; i just haven't felt like reading angst till now. It is a marvelous angst fic! Your words just flow right along. I hope Seta and Reia will become a couple, but we all know the chances of that, no?
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Hey! I'm dropping you a line-Your story is great!

It is so intense! So cool. I love the idea. great work!

I'll be back to read the red of the story soon.

Princess Mulan
kei-chan chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
kami-sama. your words are so...deep. *sniffles* tae-chan's right. this IS good. keep writing.
kei-chan chapter 7 . 2/8/2003
I sooooo agree with the last two sentences. .
kei-chan chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
cute sappiness. _ just as tae-chan said.
kei-chan chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
life...is a *bleep* eh...I don't detest Navi as much any more.
kei-chan chapter 4 . 2/8/2003
harsh. poor Seta-kun.
kei-chan chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
ooooo...the irony. (on Christmas day no less! so cruel!)
kei-chan chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
Navi is evil. very evil. .
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »