Reviews for The Truth be Told
shroom gurl chapter 15 . 11/7/2002
omg...u did NOT jusst end it like that! ::goes insane:: ahhh...it snot fair its not! u better put up sequal soon or else imma go and slaughter u! erm...::knocks self:: my alter ego seem to ahve gotten outof hand..neays..yes..u get my point )
theLadyLoco chapter 15 . 11/7/2002
*stares in shock*

...

*eye twitches*

...

AHHHHHHHHH! You can't end it like that!

*gets down on her knees*

Pleeeeeeeeease write some sort of resolution between them...

Awesome story though! But it's such a crime to leave it like that...

'(

*puppy dog face*

One more chapter?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2002
remember this in your other chapter?

"Timber I can’t believe it’s you!" I forced a friendly smile and slowly backed away from his touch. He seems to know me but I’m clueless about him.

"Hi."

"God you look even more beautiful if at all possible. I’d still like to eat you up. Are you gonna turn me down again?" Who in the hell is he?

"I have a boyfriend. He wouldn’t appreciate you talking to me like his." He chuckled and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Still with Jeremiah huh? Good thing he isn’t here. He’d make me eat my tongue for talking about you like that." He shook his head and brought his hands back down to his sides.

"That guy really loves you. It’s horrible for all us other guys. We don’t even have a chance." I nodded going along with whatever in the hell he’s talking about. Jeremiah doesn’t love me. It’s still too early and I’ve never seen this guy before in my life. Maybe he goes to our school. Jeremiah must know him.

ok...if timber was with jeremiah back then, then when the hell was he with whitney? man, your story is a complete enigma. i'm lost. which is why you should hurry up with your sequel instead of leaving poor lil' me in the clouds.
hanna chapter 15 . 11/7/2002
hi! i havent' been on for a long ass time now, and so i never knew about your story till now. otherwise i definitely wouldve known. i love your story, and i love the direction it's going so far. i just wish you didn't end it like that. when will you put up the sequel? i'd like to know what happens next. please, please start soon. thanks!
cc chapter 15 . 11/7/2002
good. i hope jeremiah and marisol, especially jeremiah, regret what they did and feel horrible for the rest of their lives. at least timber has some sense to not forgive them for lying to her. argh! if i were her, i'd wanna kill jeremiah. i'd never look at him again, and i'd never, ever, ever speak to him again for as long as i live. well, you better start on the sequel soon!
rini chapter 15 . 11/7/2002
i love you and i hate you. i love how you made timber have some sense, but i hate how you ended it. you better start on the sequel or else! well, at least i'm not mad )
Lilliana chapter 15 . 11/7/2002
I just sat down and read the whole story all the way through (no need for applause, it was just that good!) For a while I thought that Timber and Whitney were one in the same. I hope that you begin your sequel soon, because i am really looking forward to reading more of your work. I still don't know what he wicka wicka wicka sound was, or what Aurin had to do with the story, but hopefully that will be hashed out in the sequel! Thanks for writing the story! Lilliana
missa chapter 15 . 11/7/2002
hey! i loved ur story and was wonderin if and what the sequal was. if u have one please send me the name of it! thanks

missa
rini chapter 14 . 11/6/2002
no. they're lying to her. whitney was not timber's sister. she couldn't have been. timber is whitney, right? that's what everything leads to. if she is her sister, why are marisol and jeremiah trying to make timber into her sister? she should just be herself. obviously jeremiah doesn't love timber. he just loves the memory of whitney, and he's trying to turn timber into whitney. what an asshole. ugh! i'm so mad. this was not supposed to be it. if this happened to me, i'd dump jeremiah right away and never speak to him again. i'd never speak to marisol again either. i'd form a new boyfriend and a new best friend, and forget about the other two. maybe you should have timber do that. it's best for her. she better not forgive and forget and be all nice and shit. cuz then i'd be really mad. argh! i still like your story though
mystie chapter 14 . 11/6/2002
sister? sister? sister? but the way the story was going, it sounded as if whitney was timber. and if whitney really is timber's sister, then that's just low of jeremiah to go out with timber in hopes of making her into whitney. if this is true, then i say she dump jeremiah and marisol and start new. but maybe, hopefully, marisol's lying? cuz everyone's acting like she was whitney. and didn't kerian say that he could never date timber cuz jeremiah was in love with HER and so the guys never had a chance? argh! i'm so confused!
mystie chapter 14 . 11/6/2002
kate chapter 14 . 11/6/2002
you're gunna leave us with a cliffhanger? a cliffhanger? how can you do that to us? don't you love us? if it's one thing i hate, it's when stories end with a cliffhanger. that really, really pisses me off. you can't leave us with a cliffhanger! that would just be too unbelievably cruel! well, update soon. and you better not leave us with a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2002
wait your leaving all the answers to the sequel...i might just have to pull my hair out ...ahhhh
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2002
Hi! I'm curious...why did jeremiah suddenly take an interest in timber after ignoring her for a whole year? I mean, even he acted like she never existed. Great story. How many more chapters will there be? Update as soon as you finish the next chappie!
rini chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
hi. i came across your story today (i don't know why i never noticed it before) and i absolutely fell in love with it. but it's so confusing! i feel lost ( why did everyone ignore timber? why did jeremiah ignore her? i don't get it. anyways, update soon! i'd love to read some more soon!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »